Codes For After July 3, 2003!! POST INFO HERE!

I just checked my e-mails to find it, and I had deleted it already. But I tried to retrieve it, and PERMANENTLY deleted it from my mail box....sorry:( !!

( I DO remember that it was different packages offered: ie- a 6 nite pkg for a certain time, a 3-nite pkg offered in July/Aug, I believe, and a 4-nite pkg [don't remember when])

If I were to book one night before our BCV vacation in August, say at a deluxe, how would I do it with a code? I know the codes aren't out yet, but would I just call the Disney club 800 number and book it with them and give them the code I get here? Never done this code stuff before. :smooth:

This was a message posted on the Usenet group rec.arts.disney.parks:

Newsgroups: rec.arts.disney.parks
Subject: disney to give massive discounts
Date: 4 May 2003 17:52:39 -0700

WDW will be giving you days for FREE. Not public info yet but starting
soon (ad drops may 11, disney club starts booking it on may 6 everyone
else including online may8) after july 4 through october you can get
FREE DAYZ at Disney. Its going to be a WDTC package w/UPH. A 7 night
stay for example w/uph you only pay for 4 of the nights for the room
AND you only pay for four of the days for the tickets. Other length of
stays will vary the free days. From what I know they won't be limited
either, the goal is to get every resort full.

---------------------------------------------

I didn't post it on Usenet, nor do I know what a UPH is. Just thought I'd pass on the message.

Lori

UPH is ultimate park hopper.iy is only for length of stay and it covers all 4 parks the water parks,pleasure island,disney quest and wide world of sports.
that would be awesome if they would do that.i think it would definetly fill up the resorts.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

SUPER BUMP - If that user group message two post above is correct, the resorts are going to get slammed. I find it hard to believe you will only pay for 4 days in the hotel and 4 UPH for a 7 night stay (meaning 8 days).

I have booked a pacdkage with AAA. Now I see the above post about Disney Dayz. I only made a deposit on our trip. My question is will my AAA agent make adjustments in the price of our trip when the codes come out on May 8? We are suppost to make final payment on May 7. Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I was just doing a little calculating on this. I used the Polynesian Expedia rate of $299/night Garden View for the nights I want to go in September. Without taxes, this 7-for-4 deal would be about $170/night. Isn't that what the AP rates usually are for that time of year? The 7-for-4 Ultimate Hopper would be a very nice price. Overall, with APs, this may be about the same deal as years past.

I'm welcome to corrections.

Lori

They are offering buy 3 day hopper-get 2 days free PLUS an extra night free at the Disney hotels when you stay for 3 nights. I was hoping the new "deal" at Disney is as good because it's only $200 to go from Baltimore to LA right now and I would go back to CA for a deal like that!

This sounds like the deal they've been offering at DL Paris- they offered 4 for 3 and 3 for 2 deals on accomodation and park tickets. I guess if those deals are working well for them in Paris and California, then it makes sense for them to try them out in WDW.

I just called,
The CM said not yet but to just keep calling back "As often as you can"
That sounds better then the last time I called. (call back once a week or so)
I dont know if it means anything or not..................:rolleyes:
In the mean time Im STILL waiting.
That free day thing doesnt sound like anything I can use with APs.

I hope the 7 for 4 promotion is not all they offer for fall! We have already booked the Wonder cruise, and I need 4 nights after the cruise. Sounds like I would have to pay rack rate for my 4 nights, and not get the "free" nights! I'm already finding it hard to get decent air from Maine. If this is all they offer, I will do Universal Orlando after the cruise.:confused:

I am looking for codes for late September and the Disney rep at CRO that I spoke with last night suggested that I be on the lookout during the next week for codes. He specifically said that I would be "really happy" with what Disney is going to offer. When I asked for more, he said he couldn't say, but was positive that I would be happy with their offerings.

Keep the posts on this subject coming please!

cstrong

angel.gif

Oh, No! I have a feeling this will not work for me! We are there from 7/3-7/11 and although we have rooms, the first 3 nights are sold out, so I doubt they would be able to offer us a package for the entire stay.

Which means, still having to buy passes and rooms for the days there is no package for! This is just so frustrating!
flowerface.

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Has anyone heard from a CM about the huge marketing meeting thismorning? I think we are about to get the greatest deals ever! If anyone hears anything, let us know

This suggested plan would be just tooooo exciting. We currently have room only ressies at POR for oct. with AAA rate of 139 /night for 7 nights..with the cheapest PHP tix we are looking at about $2075...with this possible plan of pay for 4 get 7 we could stay at the Beach Club for 7 nights with the UPH for only $250 more total!!!!

Oh please let it be true....don't you have a feeling there is going to be a catch of some type???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest