Codes For After July 3, 2003!! POST INFO HERE!

I hope the codes are coming! Please send some pixie dust our way!

Just saw on another thread that there is a big marketing campaign supposed to start this weekend and people should watch the Sunday paper and ABC and ESPN for ads. Maybe this is what we have all been waiting on.

Here we go again!!!!:D

DD wants to go back in August......DH in October!!!!
I will go anytime!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Every time I get notification there is a new thread on here, I get all excited!!! Then its always just bumps.... :( Please oh please let those codes be released soon!!!

We want to go in early Oct. and stay (hopefully) at the Poly.

I hope this new marketing campaign they are talking about will cover through Oct!!!

It's so hard to be patient!!!!

Just got off the phone with CRO.

The gentleman told me that all the cast members have a big marketing meeting on Monday. He hinted (ok, came right out and said) that they will be prepped for a big marketing campaign to start probably next weekend. He was pretty certain there would be codes included with the marketing campaign.

I just got all excited when I looked outside and saw my Sunday paper had been delivered! Not the news sections, but the ads, real estate, and TRAVEL section is always in this batch. (newspaper guy must be busy over the weekend!)

I swiftly pulled out the Travel section and NOTHING about WDW at all.:( I was REALLY hoping I'd see something about new offers start this weekend. Maybe some people in other markets will see something, but nothing here for Maryland readers.

Maybe next week?!?

LoriR-thanks for posting that. I was going to run out first thing tomorrow morning and buy one.

..I just got an e-mail today for a code for the Poly!! Did anyone else get this???!?!?!

kimmar067.......What were the dates? What was the rate?
Do you need a "pin #"? Was it a package only? Or can you get room only?
Thanks!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter