Club run disney

Just received email regarding Halloween Half Marathon Club benefits. Platinum @ 7:30 am. Gold @ 8:30. Closing and kicking us out @ 9:30

View attachment 890525
That’s different. I hope it won’t be like that at WDW because I like to hop the first bus and zip in from the platinum bundle pick-up

That’s different. I hope it won’t be like that at WDW because I like to hop the first bus and zip in from the platinum bundle pick-up
I'm hoping/assuming that's a DL quirk. They've definitely never kicked us out at WDW before.

I'm hoping/assuming that's a DL quirk. They've definitely never kicked us out at WDW before.
Hopefully. They do have a lot more crowd size constraints at the DL expo just because of it being in the DL Hotel. Plenty of places to corral excess people at WWoS 😆😆

The DL Expo in January was chaos in that small space for early entry. Coming out of the expo was hard to navigate with everyone else waiting to go in without Club rD early entry benefits. Imagine this plan is an attempt to streamline the crowds in limited space. Here's hoping it goes well!

The early entry for shopping.. is it better to arrive to the hotel main entrance or is there another entry point pls?
Thanks!
Assuming it's in the same place, if you're getting dropped off, the area where cars arrive is actually right next to the corner where they did Club check-in in January. If you're walking, cut straight through the hotel to the back of the lobby.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest