CLOSED: Points for Rent/Transfer: 385 Grand Floridian @ $21/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything available for 6 people for 12/9-12/16? Dates are also flexible
Sorry to say that’s there nothing available for those dates anywhere on the property right now. I also tried going 1-3 days forward at a time, and a 1-3 days after at a time, and same story. I’ll keep an eye on it though.

I am looking for one night, July 26, 2024, at the Grand Floridian if it is available. Thank you.

I am looking for one night, July 26, 2024, at the Grand Floridian if it is available. Thank you.
Unfortunately not much left at VGF for that night. There is a 1 bedroom lake view for 57 points. The only other availability is a 3 bedroom grand villa.

Hi all,

I recently added some new DVC contracts and have my own trips for the next couple years covered under my old ones, so I have several points available for rent or transfer.

Grand Floridian, 600 total points, $21/point:
April 2024 and 2025 use years (400 points from 2024 and 200 from 2025).
200 of the 2024 points and 200 2025 points are available for transfer (and able to be banked after transfer).

Bay Lake Tower, 600 total points, $18/point:
December 2023, 2024, and 2025 use years (200 points from each).
The 2023 and 2024 points are available for transfer (and able to be banked after transfer).

To check availability, please let me know:
Resort
Check-in/check-out dates
Room type
View/location preference

These points can be used for reservations at their home resort up to 11 months in advance, and at all resorts up to 7 months in advance. I will use the Bay Lake points for any reservation within 7 months of your check in, as this will be the less expensive option for you.

I can accept payment by PayPal, Venmo, or check, and no payment is necessary until I send you the confirmation and you're able to verify it in the Disney app. I ask for half the payment after you’ve verified, and the other half six months before your check-in.

I can offer flexibility for changes to your reservation up to the expiration date of the points (subject to availability and DVC rules).

I’m an experienced DVC renter and rentee, so I know both sides of the process well and can help with any questions you may have about rental, the resorts, or WDW in general.
Hello "Lew"! I am looking to book a magical first Disney experience for our four young kiddos, and some additional family members (& my first trip in ~20 years). I wanted to see if you are able to rent out the following for a split stay, please:
a.) Grand Floridian: 1/19-1/22/25: 3-Bedroom Lake
b.) AKL-Kidani: 1/22-1/26/25: 2BR-Savanna

Bunches of Thanks for your time! 💐

Last edited:
Hello "Lew"! I am looking to book a magical first Disney experience for our four young kiddos, and some additional family members (& my first trip in ~20 years). I wanted to see if you are able to rent out the following for a split stay, please:
a.) Grand Floridian: 1/19-1/22/25: 3-Bedroom Lake
b.) AKL-Kidani: 1/22-1/26/25: 2BR-Savanna

Bunches of Thanks for your time! 💐
Magical first Disney experience, indeed—I like the way you do things! All of your days are available. I’ll be sending you a PM shortly.

Hi interested in studio at AKL for 2 adults and 1 child for 7/5, 7/6, 7/7. It doesn’t have to be all days even if just one or 2 are available. Any hotel will be fine too, AKL is our first choice. Thank you!

Hi. It looks like the 5th isn't available anywhere right now. The 6th and 7th are available at SSR (standard or preferred), or OKW. I have a larger reservation pending at the moment that would use all of my remaining BLT points, so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to book for you right now if you wanted to move forward. I do still have VGF points, but they're $21 and wouldn't be a good value for you since you're within the 7 month window and can use any points for your reservation.

Hi. It looks like the 5th isn't available anywhere right now. The 6th and 7th are available at SSR (standard or preferred), or OKW. I have a larger reservation pending at the moment that would use all of my remaining BLT points, so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to book for you right now if you wanted to move forward. I do still have VGF points, but they're $21 and wouldn't be a good value for you since you're within the 7 month window and can use any points for your reservation.
Ok thank you for checking and getting back to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest