Cindy's journal

I'm back! I've been eating "a bit" better but I've ignored exercise all together for a few weeks until today. I did the 2 mile WATP Express with arm weights. Gotta get in shape for the Polynesian in May!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

On Tuesday I did the 2 mile watp and Thursday I only did the one mile. I've been doing ok with the points.

I only did the one mile watp express today with weights. I plan to bump it up to the 2 or 3 mile next week or maybe do the kickboxing dvd.

I weiged myself for the first time in a while today and... :rolleyes1 :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: .

I only did a .6 mile walk today. I haven't been feeling well and I hope it passes soon. I'm planning on going walking tomorrow, it's supposed to be gorgeous out. I'm going to charge up the ipod tonight so it will be ready for walking! :sunny:

I'm just catching up on journals. I LOVE WATP!! HAve you ever tried her CD's for walking outside. They're good, too!

Hope you're having a good week!

Well, I've been away for a while and I'm back to start all over. I had my 2nd baby on November 3rd and my exercise routine and WW went out the window during the pregnancy. Now that I'm feeling back to myself and the holidays are over, it's time to get back on track.

I plan to use Friday as my weigh in day each week so I'll just try to get back into the swing of things for the next few days and keep track of points starting Friday.

I have found in the past that I have to ease into it for a week or so otherwise I give up.

Congratulations on the baby, Cindy! Don't worry about the weight, it will come off! Enjoy your little ones & have a Happy, Healthy New Year!

Thanks for stopping by Julie, and for the words for encouragement.

Last week didn't go quite as I expected. We had my daughter's christening yesterday so I had a lot of running around and errands to do last week. I only did the 1 mile WATP on Tuesday 1/2. I did 50 sit ups today but I should really do some cardio. I'm starting to track WW points today but I have to go shopping and by low point foods for this to work.

I did the walk and kick dvd (kick boxing) with arm weights along with 100 sit ups. I'm starting to write down points and strictly follow them for the first time in over a year. I hate the first week of this but once I get into the habit it will be easier.

Wednesday I only managed to do the one mile watp express and weights. I did stay on track with points Tues and Wed. I didn't exercise on Thursday except for walking around the mall. So far I'm track with points for Thursday!

I'm down 2.2 lbs since last Tuesday. I was hoping for more but I'll take what I can get. I did the walk and jog dvd today and arm weights and I'm on track with points. :)

I didn't exercise yesterday and today I only did the one mile watp express. It hasn't been a great week exercise/WW points wise.

Today is weigh down and I'm down 2.8 for the week for a total of 5lbs lost since 1/9. I exercised Monday thru Friday this week which is the first time in a looooong time I've exercised 5 days in a week! I'm hoping to keep that up!

I only did the one mile watp today and points didn't go well. Hoping for a better day tomorrow but with 2 sick kids at home, the exercise opportunity isn't looking too good.

I ordered the new WW at home materials today and I'm anxious to see the new sliders and info.

I exercised Monday thru Thursday this week. I was only down .2. Hopefully next week there will be better results.

I did the walk and kick dvd yesterday and stayed on track with points yesterday, actually had 1 point left over. ;) I was going to blow off exercise for no good reason today but the new Denise Austin Boot Camp DVD that I ordered arrived around 8:30 this morning so I took it as a sign. ;) I did the 20 minute cardio boot camp and 20 minute strength boot camp and boy am I sore! But it felt good to try a different exercise routine and I definitely felt it!

I ordered the new WW materials and I really like them. According to the new points system, I actually have a daily points target that is 2 points highter than the old way!

I had one point left over yesterday and 3 not used so far today but I may have a snack ;) I did the boot camp dvd again today and my thighs are really sore but I know that means it's working!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter