Cindy's journal

Today I did the 3 mile watp with weights and stretchie band. Points are going really well today.

Awesome job on the walks that you are getting in Cindy. If you can't swim, might as well use those legs some other way and walking is a great way!!!!! Keep up the good work - hope everything else is going good.

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Thanks Chris. :wave2: I've been a little lazy the past few days but got offr my lazy butt today and did the walk and kick dvd with arm weights and stretchie bands.

I did the walk and jog dvd with arm weights and stretchie band. Today it is back to starting writing points down. I haven't been writing them down or even keeping track of them so it's time to be accountable!

I did a 1.6 mile walk but I haven't been writing down points since Monday (that only lasted one day :rolleyes1 :rolleyes: ) but I really want to get back on track b/c I don't want to gain back what I've lost so far.

Just checking in to see how you are doing. Hope all is going okay!

Chris

Hi Chris! I'm here but I've been really lazy and slacking off in the exercise and points departments.

Yesterday I went for a 1.4 mile walk and today I did the 2 mile watp express with stretchie band and arm weights. I'm trying to get back on track with points but I just don't seem to have much will power lately but I have been getting better the past week or so.

I did the walk and kick dvd with stretchie band and arm weights. Points were ok yesterday but I really have to work on keep the points down at dinner time.

Just checking in and hoping you are doing well.

Take care
Chris

I'm finally getting back on track, again. :rolleyes: I weighed myself after a long vacation from the scale and saw that I went up 12-13 pounds since October. :scared1: :sad:

Now I'm back to exercise, lots of water, getting rid of Pepsi and counting and keeping strict track of points.

I did the walk and kick dvd and so far points are good for the day. :sunny:

I did walk and jog kickboxing dvd today and points are going great. But, I had my physical last week and they did blood work for cholesterol. I received a letter today saying I have to go back. I went from 241 two years ago, which was high then, to 274!!!! Since that appointment two years ago I started exercising (with exception of past 2 months) and eating a better. I haven't completely changed my way of eating but have made big changes from what I'm used to. For cheeses(which I LOVE) I switched most to 2%, I used whole wheat oat bran pita pockets instead of white bread or sub roll and eat boar's head roasted turkey breast for lunch instead of ham. For breakfast it's been cheerios or mini shredded wheat or egg whites and dinner is mainly some type of chicken and veggies for snack. I have to go tomorrow for the blood work where I fast and if it's still high she will put me on meds esp. due to my family history. I'm so furious with myself. I'm only 34 and shouldn't need medicine for cholesterol. :sad1:

I went for a 1.8 mile walk today. I would love for this weather to keep up so I can continue to get out in walk instead of being stuck with doing the dvds at home. It's beautiful out!

I haven't had much time to exercise the past few days with out of stay relatives in town and my daughter coming down with a stomach virus. Today I was able to get in the 1 mile watp, not much but it's better than nothing. Points are ok but at least I'm keeping track again.

Friday is weigh day and I'm not looking forward to it! :scared1:

I did the one mile watp express with weights. Points are getting better but I haven't been writing everything down as I should be. I'll be starting that tomorrow.

I did the one mile watp express with weights. I haven't been exercising too much due to my daughter being home sick and now I'm catching it. :worried: I wish everyone would be healthy again, being sick is making me :crazy: .

Today I did the one mile watp and some toning. I was away this weekend so points were pretty much a bust but a new week has started!

I went for a 1.5 mile walk, it was so nice out! :sunny: Points are ok but I could be doing a little better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter