Changing roommates

Hollywoodhaha

Cat lady in training
Can someone give me some information about changing roommates?
I know that you can only do it 21 days in.. more info please?

Do we have to do group counseling or something like that? (I hope not..) or can we just say the reviewed version, like that I don't feel comfortable there? (I dont.)

You might have to sit down with some of the Housing people and explain the situation. If you don't feel comfortable, and explain why, I don't think they'll try to make you "work it out" with the other roommates.

When I switched roommates, I just went to Housing with the girls I wanted to stay with, said "Hi, I'd like to switch," and a few days later, they approved it. I don't think I needed to even give a reason. Maybe I did... but I just told the guy at the desk and he was like "Okay, we'll make it happen." I still had to pay the $50 moving fee and bribe a friend with a car to help me move stuff across the complex though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter