Casey Anthony TRIAL Thread #4

With the defense case coming to a close, will Casey testify?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter:

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
BREAKING from sources: "Game changing" information to be revealed during testimony today in #caseyanthony trial. -Longo

This has got to be some kind of record.. 3 minutes in, already sidebar. Sooooo not a good indication of how it is going to go today! :laughing:

Anyone know where I can live stream the trial on my Iphone? Would the CNN App work? What local Orlando news stations are streaming it live to Iphone. I'd like to download the app, so I can watch while out in the field.

You need to get the app SKYFIRE.. it is a browser. This is the only browser that lets you access flash. You can then go to the sites and when the video icon pops up, tap it, and it will convert for you to be able to watch it.

I think the defense is going to end this in a whimper. River Cruz reminds me of one of Tiger's mistresses...in it for the money/fame.

I can't wait for rebuttal.

I took a phone call and missed many pages here. I can't even begin to tell you how dusty my house is! This case is so riveting. Every day brings something new to ponder.

If this is how the defense is going out, it's not such a great thing, the supposed mistress? Really? I don't know, somehow I don't think River Cruz or Crystal Halloway or whatever name she goes by would be very helpful after the State is done with her.

I agree.
Hope George doesn't go through with suicide after the trial.

I sincerely worry about this, I hope somebody gets him some help and he is willing to accept it.... as for he and Cindy, their relationship is beyond my scope of expertise, Cindy's got some issues....

Does anyone know if the Anthony family still lives in the same home on Hopespring? I thought I heard they were in foreclosure at one point, but never heard much more than that.

They do live in the house, they were in foreclosure at some point but somehow were able to pay back what they owed, so they still own it.

I don't get here much anymore. :( DH has doctor appointments everyday now Monday through Friday. Actually somedays he has two. He's not cleared to drive so I spend my days taking him around to appointments. On top of that, his dad fell last week and is in hospital. He chipped his kneecap, broke his hand in two places and broke his neck. It's about a two hour roundtrip for us to go see him so we don't get up as often as we'd like what with the drive time and DH appointments.

I'm trying to catch up tonight via all of your posts.:surfweb: Quite a chatty bunch you all are! :laughing: I do have a question, what is it that CA got on the stand and told about Lee today?

Thanks!!

I'm sorry.... I hope things get easier soon.... About the information Cindy gave on Lee, did that information get in? I thought there was an objection.... I think she said she was unaware of any abuse or a night where ICA says there was abuse.

Yep. I was one of those 15 year olds. My BFF and I thought we were so cool going into the free clinic. We were there for her but they ended giving both of us a "bag o goodies" to take home. It had condoms and birth control and plunge syringes full of lubricant. We were so mature that on the way home we got into a lube war :laughing:

No kidding, when I was 16 and had a car I was driving my friends to PP so they would get some help in regards to not getting pregnant... I didn't want my friends getting pregnant, and as luck would have it none of them did... I guess I was a big proponent of birth control... I was 16, not even 19 like ICA....

:lmao: It's hard to keep them all straight!

Cindy got on the stand and was asked if she saw or knew of Lee standing above Casey and grabbing her or something of that nature and she said "no, it didn't happen". The way they have been lately I thought she would throw him under a bus too. I'm glad that she didn't.

Did that information actually get in?

I don't think I could live in that house if I were them. Caylee may have died there and was thrown in a trash bag and hurled into the woods, right at the end of their street. I wouldn't want to drive by that site everyday, to go home to a place where cadaver dogs hit on numerous places in my backyard.

I just don't think I could do it. :sad1:

I don't see how they could sell the house in that market, financially at this moment I don't think they have much of a choice.

Some thoughts. I may be naive, but I still can't grasp Casey's attitude. I was thinking even if she didn't love Caylee or care that she's dead doesn't make her guilty. But what I can't grasp is that we're all strangers to Caylee and we're feeling it in our hearts. Even if Casey was glad Caylee died (accidentally, say), where's the emotion from hearing about a baby having a meter stick poked in her eye skull eye socket? Where's the facial expressions from hearing about a baby eaten by animals? Even if she were happy Caylee was gone, wouldn't a normal human being at least show something, anything in their faces? How can she be mentally normal?? I know she doesn't fit the legal definition of insane, but she has to be mentally ill to be able to smile and sit there like that. I truly don't understand.

There are a number of women who have had high profile cases where they killed their children, Susan Smith is the perfect example. If you could understand these women, I'd be worried for you. Nobody with their head on straight would do such a thing. However just because their head isn't exactly on straight doesn't mean they are not aware their actions are wrong.

Something that is totally creeping me out and making me SICK at the same time is hearing Casey speak in court this morning. It was like no big deal to her. She is so sure that this case is going to get thrown out for some reason. She has always had her way and I feel like she thinks that she is going to have her way here. Lord please don't let this happen.

I hate her. I know it's a strong word, but I do. When George broke down today on the stand my heart just broke for him. For her to sit there with no emotion at all just makes me SICK! I cried with George, and he's not even my Dad.

I hope she takes the stand & I hope JA tears her apart and puts her in her place.

See you guys in the morning!:wave2:

It's no big deal to Casey because she believes she is walking out... I don't hate Casey, I actually have no feelings towards her, except if I saw her walking down the street, I'm sure I would want to do to her what she did to her daughter, but of course I never would.... I feel for her child, and in some regards her family and particularly George... ICA is beyond my understanding.

I still think ICA will take the stand... she thinks she is that good. Just because the DT said they would wrap today doesn't mean they will....

The only problem with that is he has failed on an epic level in a nationally televised court case, so he is probably going to have a difficult time getting past it. Baez is the exception when it comes to defense attorneys, a cartoon stereotype of the ambulance chasing defense lawyer. Unfortunately, that's the minority that gets the attention, working against the majority.

Not to mention that JBP has already started a file on JB and will be sending it off to the Bar after the trial ends...

Up today? Crystal/River, Lee, Cindy and who else? Oh, ICA.... my prediction.

I believe she did it. I believe she is about the closest to evil I have ever seen.

But it would not surprise me if the jury came back with an acquittal on the murder charge. Playing devil's advocte:

We all have the benefit of information that the jury does not have - proffered testimony they never heard, answers that were supposed to be stricken and disregarded, the comments of tv news legal consultants, extensive knowledge of the events of the case as they were taking place. The jury has a much different perspective on this case than we do.

The jury is supposed to base their decision solely on what they heard in court, and are supposed to deliver a verdict on some very strict instuctions on the definition of legal guilt. The prosecution has a very very heavy burden of proof - guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. But the defense does not have to prove one single thing. Juries take this duty very seriously.

The state's case as to murder is completely circumstantial. We have no witness to the crime, we have no specific evidence that unequivocally proves that Casey did it. We basically have that we don't know what really happened, but we can't think of any other reasonable explanation other than that Casey did it.

Yes, the state did a much better job presenting their case. JB looked like a bumbling fool. But I wonder if that was his strategy - to confuse the jury so much that they are able make reasonable doubt out of one of his theories.

I just wonder if a jury would be able to essentially sentence someone to death based on what they heard in the courtroom.

I just wonder if a jury would be able to essentially sentence someone to death based on what they heard in the courtroom.

I dont think they will recommend a death sentence but I do think they will find her guilty of felony murder

Is LDB in the court today?

I look at this woman on the stand, and I just don't see how she's creditable. Plus, even if George had the affair, how does that prove that he did anything to Caylee's body?

I look at this woman on the stand, and I just don't see how she's creditable. Plus, even if George had the affair, how does that prove that he did anything to Caylee's body?

It doesn't. If I were a juror there are 3 big question I would need the defense to answer. 1) What did George supposedly do with the body 2) Why didn't they just report it as an accident? and 3) What was the plan to explain a missing Caylee?

Because it shows that George is a liar since he said there was no affair, and she said that in their conversation.. he told her that it was an accident that snowed balled out of control. The conversation which she said happened around Thanksgiving, when Caylees body was found in Dec. That bit is enough to give credit to the Defenses theory that George did help Casey.. inspite of his testimony yesterday.

Casey is seriously trying to destroy her family. Simply because they didn't help her cover for a murder.

Now this lady is saying the relationship was a full blown sexual affair. Which story is the right one.

Because it shows that George is a liar since he said there was no affair, and she said that in their conversation.. he told her that it was an accident that snowed balled out of control. The conversation which she said happened around Thanksgiving.

it shows that the entire family is a bunch of liars. If the defense can say that YES. Casey is a liar. But NO. She didn't kill her daughter, then I can say the same about George. Also, this woman can say that it was an accident that spiraled out of control. THAT'S IT. She didn't go into detail about what George did with the body? She knows nothing about where George put the body? I'm sorry, but that makes no sense to me. If someone confesses that to me, I'm going out of my way to find out the truth.

River Cruz.....looks extremely nervous

That's because people who lie are nervous.....

My Prediction (nobody will like it and I don't agree with it personally), based on everything? Guilty of child neglect, lying to police, not guilty on charges of murder or manslaughter. Time of deliberation? 7 hours...

Hope I'm wrong and I hope it's not a hung jury and I hope they do come back guilty of murder, I just don't think they will....

Casey is seriously trying to destroy her family. Simply because they didn't help her cover for a murder.

Now this lady is saying the relationship was a full blown sexual affair. Which story is the right one.

Which leads me to ask... If she gets off by destroying her family, what is she going to do? Will they go back to what is what like before? Supporting her while she did absolutely nothing? Welcome her home with open arms?

But then again, this is a strange family and Cindy might just do that!

I dont think they will recommend a death sentence but I do think they will find her guilty of felony murder
::yes::

Can't wait for Ashton to get a hold of her. :worship:
It doesn't. If I were a juror there are 3 big question I would need the defense to answer. 1) What did George supposedly do with the body 2) Why didn't they just report it as an accident? and 3) What was the plan to explain a missing Caylee?
So glad you're back. Now all I have to say is "What joviroxx said." LOL

She looks back at her dad to see him hurt. Very Ugly soul in that woman. If George would have lied, he wouldn't have had to go through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter