Card still says DVC “ND” after buying direct

Thanks, yes it’s still within the period, but the fact that my temporary card says DVC Y leads me to believe this should work somehow already, maybe I’m wrong (likely). If I don’t hear from “IT” in next week I’ll let me guide know. Thanks!

Thanks, yes it’s still within the period, but the fact that my temporary card says DVC Y leads me to believe this should work somehow already, maybe I’m wrong (likely). If I don’t hear from “IT” in next week I’ll let me guide know. Thanks!
They were pointing out the 10 days as you could walk away from the sale which could possibly be motivation for the guide to get it fixed. Not sure they would be able to but might be able to get in contact with someone that could.

Oh doh! You’re right I’m a dummy hahaha thanks for pointing that out. Yeah I’m not going to go that route but good idea! Haha

It means you are not eligible for membership extras. Resale contracts purchased after 2016 are not eligible.
Thanks Sandi, I’ll have to go back and research what the “membership extras” are. I remember when we first became DVC members I’d simply show the “membership “ screen on the app and was given discounts, not sure how/why other than it doesn’t state if you bought direct or resale. But we also have the Disney Visa so there are some discounts there. But I do recall I didn’t get dining plan discounts.

Thanks Sandi, I’ll have to go back and research what the “membership extras” are. I remember when we first became DVC members I’d simply show the “membership “ screen on the app and was given discounts, not sure how/why other than it doesn’t state if you bought direct or resale. But we also have the Disney Visa so there are some discounts there. But I do recall I didn’t get dining plan discounts.

It is mostly shopping and dining discounts, access to the Epcot lounge, and TOTWL and eligibility to be able to purchase the Sorcerer Pass

There is nothing wrong with telling your guide you're going to rescind unless they fix this within the rescission period. I bet you almost anything it will magically get fixed in time if you do this.

I think this is resolved somehow, I’m not sure what did it, likely some pixie dust, but I looked at the card in my Apple Wallet this evening and it magically says DVC Y. I don’t know if “IT” did something without telling me or it was a timing thing or what, but it says DVC Y now. Thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter