Can you buy an individual LL for the hours before MNSSHP without park ticket that day?

Just clicked on the option in MDE on homepage of IPhone. Wanted Tiana’s but it wasn’t available, so I kept refreshing until it was available. Grabbed Tiana’s, HM and PotC between 4-6pm. After getting these I regretted not trying at 7am at the 7 day mark for my stay for better options.
So to clarify - you are going to stay at a WDW resort and the ONLY time you are entering a park is to go to the party?

Last edited:
This is great news although we'll wait to see if others report the same as this loophole was closed in Jan 2024 and you are the first to be able to purchase with only a party ticket.
It might be a new bug that was introduced in Version 8.2 and 8.2.1 that were released quickly (9/18 & 9/20) of MDE. It was confirmed earlier in the year that Genie+ closed the loop hole (January 2024). We also saw in August that the loophole was not working for the first few MSSHP parties.

Dave

It might be a new bug that was introduced in Version 8.2 and 8.2.1 that were released quickly (9/18 & 9/20) of MDE. It was confirmed earlier in the year that Genie+ closed the loop hole (January 2024). We also saw in August that the loophole was not working for the first few MSSHP parties.

Dave
I have version 8.2.1. I also can still purchase an ILL for 7DMT.

--->
I wonder if it's a bug or, if with the improved lighting lanes post DAS crackdown they are ok with allowing it again?

I wonder if it's a bug or, if with the improved lighting lanes post DAS crackdown they are ok with allowing it again?
I would doubt that it has anything to do with DAS.

Party ticket access went away in January. The DAS changes were in May and Disney just extended their DAS validity period to 240 days last week with no mention of this change. However guests that had the earlier 120 day validity period were not grandfathered in and needed to reapply to get the new 240 windows.

For now I vote it is a bug introduced in 1 of the 2 recent updates to MDE. We await @TikiRob 's update after Friday's MNSSHP.

Dave

I'll check it out soon as well. I can book in around a week for our trip starting October 14th. Some of our group has 3 park ticket days and 1 event ticket. I'll see if it lets me make 3 or 4 days of LLMP for all of us

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest