Can I switch from booking LLMP to LLSP then back when booking?

44disney

DIS Veteran
Hi!
My booking window is tomorrow morning and I’m getting everything ready for 6 AM central time!

My question concerns booking lightning lanes for Epcot. I’ll only be seven days out from my Epcot visit, and I’d like to book either Frozen or Remy first (assuming there’s any availability), and then book Guardians under the single pass, and then go back and book my other two multipass reservations before checking out. I’m doing this because I’m a little concerned about getting a time that will work for us for Guardians but I know Frozen and Remy passes might be gone if I book Guardians first. And I should have no problem getting my other two multipass reservations after booking Guardians.

Will this work?

Thanks!

Also, do I have to book all three multi passes before checking out? Or can I go back later and add those selections?

My question concerns booking lightning lanes for Epcot. I’ll only be seven days out from my Epcot visit, and I’d like to book either Frozen or Remy first (assuming there’s any availability), and then book Guardians under the single pass, and then go back and book my other two multipass reservations before checking out.
Yes but your selections are only held for 5 minutes before you need to complete the purchase. I would just move with an eye on the top of the screen as you 5 minutes count down.

Also, do I have to book all three multi passes before checking out? Or can I go back later and add those selections?
No but it will be harder to adjust your times once you complete your purchase and then go back to modify / add addition selections to your LLMP selections after your initial purchase.

Dave

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest