Cake Bake Shop at the BoardWalk opening in 2024

It is not a good look for them when they post their opening menu, have a soft opening, then drop the price of an item, the croissant, by 50%, then reduce many other items, and raise a few more.

It is not a good look for them when they post their opening menu, have a soft opening, then drop the price of an item
I'll admit I thought that first menu release might have been some kind of a publicity stunt. It's weird to drop some prices by a penny (!), some a few dollars, and some prices increased a buck. Whatever the prices, the quality/experience are gonna have to be A+

Is someone pranking us? The prices were crazy, then to adjust the prices to add .99 to some, but not all items is strange.. I read thru the new menu and found the changes random and odd.

but $9.99 for a hot chocolate?

Analyzing the price changes on just the Lunch/Dinner menu, it's an overall price change of approximately -13.82%.

.99 makes a person forget about the number before it. .99 also sound sounds cheaper. Say 40 you can easily picture 2 20s 39.99 is a mind trick makes it harder to associate the amount. They are catering to the people who stay at the non monorail resorts.
But I also doubt having or not having money matters this is an experience place and by Many’s definition of a person with money…. That person will not go out of the way for a slice of cake they will have a great dessert where they eat.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest