Brightline Orlando to Fort Lauderdale

CeCe0906

DIS Veteran
How early do people usually buy tickets? I had a bit of sticker shock today, as I was idly checking schedules and looking at options. We have a DCL cruise in July 2025, with a group of 5. The grandkids know about the cruise but I'm surprising with with a day a WDW to get in the Disney spirit prior to the cruise. I know it's not a proper WDW trip in a day, but they've been last year, so it's not like we have to fit everything in. Plan to stay at the Dolphin- so pool day arrival day, visit Epcot am and finish up at MK. Take the train to FLL the day before our cruise, relax at Hotel. Then Cruise!

But when looking at this earlier I kept seeing the "standard" or smart fares on posts and youtube ( we don't need Premium- plan to do a mid afternoon train, eat beforehand) and those ranged from $79- 99. But when I looked today, only $149 fir smart fare and $309! for premium showed up. I did see a grayout smart saver fare that said sold out.

So is it that I'm too early to buy, or have prices increased recently? Or am I too late, as the cheaper fares are sold out?

I was searching for 2 adults, 3 kids on a Friday late July 2025.

At 149 for 5 people, that's $750, plus ubers to station and to hotel in FLL - Although it is nice to stretch out more on the train. But it's only a 3 hr train ride or a 3 hr car ride, so it doesn't save time, a quick search says car service roughly $700. Maybe rent a car cheaper, but I really don't want to drive myself.

I thought kids rode free with paying adults.

I think you will see better pricing.

The current kids pricing offer:

Terms and Conditions: Offer applies to one-way SMART class rides booked on or after October 1, 2022, through December 31, 2024 (“Offer Period”). All other charges, including, but not limited to, taxes and fees are additional and apply to all Guests. Promotion is only applicable for a party of two (2) or more with a maximum of sixteen (16) passengers (Adult and Kids combined) per reservation. Prices and offer are subject to availability and change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time; group travel restrictions, unaccompanied minors, and other travel restrictions apply.

Not what I remember as free kids.

But notice this ends Dec 31. I still expect more offers.

I got mine just a few weeks out. The prices seemed to change often. Check for monthly offers. Make sure you are actually typing in the code not just clicking on the offer. Different times will have different prices.
If you factor in transport to/from airport to WDW and in fll, rental car maybe better priced. Train is more relaxing and a cool experience.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest