I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details)

I was in Taipei many many years ago, so no idea where we stayed, but you have got to visit the National Palace Museum - I was 16 when I went there, and it is still one of the most amazing museums I've ever seen.

And eat all the food! So much yummy food there - it was the first place I ever ate bao and I'm still obsessed :rotfl:

I'd love to go back and explore more of Taiwan!
The National Palace Museum is definitely on my list!

My mom loves Celebrity but she sales Aqua Class. I still think it's got to be cheaper than $10k for 8 days for a balcony for Norway!
We did a 7 night Norwegian Fjords cruise on the Apex. Happy to tell you more about it if you are interested. I think Aqua would still be cheaper than a DCL Balcony (I booked an Aqua Sky Suite and it wasn't much more than that and it came with a lot of perks).

How many MRs are folks here speculatively transferring to Hawaiian? We've got ~$800K MRs. I know I want to transfer 100K because of a specific trip need but not sure how much more to do for later. I do know we want to travel to Asia more
We transferred around 200k and got the Hawaiian card, which will get us 70k. May have a specific South America use for them.
90 days from approval for the same card.
Thank you! My targeted offer will expire before then, but hopefully Amex will continue to provide...

2. Any recommendations for guided tours for Rome - Vatican and Colosseum? I'm looking on the Chase portal but not adverse to booking OOP. On the portal I can't really see the name of the tour company (maybe I am not looking in the right place).
You can probably buy a guided tour for much cheaper through the official colloseum archeology site. This one includes the underground and the arena. I am not sure, do some research, but looks like they become available 30 days prior and availability seems like it goes quickly, as there is only one day available in the next 30 days. Note there are firm restrictions on the number of tickets you can buy, so if you have a larger group, have two different people buy the tickets from different accounts and different credit cards, or they will think you are a reseller.

What we liked is that it's a two day ticket, so we were able to do the Colosseum one day and then came back and did Roman Forum/ Palantine Hill the following day, which we were just mesmerized by. We did the Rick Steve audio tour for Roman Forum/Palantine Hill (free app) and it was just perfect for us.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest