Boomertowne...

I miss BT - I didn't try to get all the points and I thought the low cashout # was unrealistic, though great if it would have come through :rolleyes1

Murph - I did the jigsaw puzzle every am before work - I didn't know what to do this am. Would love to see another site pick it up ;) ;)

There were other areas I enjoyed - the recipes, tips, sometimes the jokes, the chat room, and some others, and I liked the look of the site. It was easy to navigate, looked good and the pages usually loaded quickly.

It is sad though, that so many people seem to think it's ok to try to beat or cheat existing systems. While I don't buy Peddicord's excuses, there are always people that try to get things that they aren't entitled to and that gives the honest users a disadvantage. And, I barely had time to get 1000 pts a day, much less trying to cheat.

Murph - I did the jigsaw puzzle every am before work - I didn't know what to do this am. Would love to see another site pick it up ;) ;)

I know!! I used to do them at my desk while eating breakfast (don't tell my boss, not that she'd care). I've been trying to find another one that I like as much but haven't been able to do it. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter