Boomertowne...

budbeerlady

<font color=blue>I call DH The STREAK!!<br><font c
I need to add friends, I have none yet on Boomertowne, how do I go about doing this and who are you?

I wonder what I am doing wrong, it doesnt find you guys when I search.... Hmmm, I am having fun racking up points.

I have the same name there....

I'm llgray16 over there.

How are you guys racking up points?

I'm llgray16 over there.

How are you guys racking up points?

I'm still trying to figure that out myself. Someone needs to start a tutorial or something.

BTW, I am 33kycha over there. Where do you add friends on BoomerTowne?

I just joined yesterday so no friends for me :mad: My name there is belbook and I'd love to have some friends.

Adding to say that I did the friend requests but some users names weren't found - like fourfoxes & murphnjamie.

Maybe I didn't have my profile yet but now it should be OK. I just invited everyone. I couldn't get murphnjamie either.

Is there a place that shows who has asked to be your friend? I feel so lost on their site....

I am not sure this site will be for me. But I will stick it out a week or so and see.

I don't know yet either. it seems to take a lot of work but it also seems interesting. I'm going to give it a try. Now that I'm not spending an hour+ on NW, I have some time :lmao:

I actually made my max points today fairly quickly. I just wish I knew what I was saving points up for. :) I have heard people mention gift cards but without being able to see it is a bit frustrating. I would like to get enough to buy the digital camera i was going to buy with my old netwinner winnings since I had already figured that money would go to that. If I can do that I will be HAPPY.

I actually made my max points today fairly quickly. I just wish I knew what I was saving points up for. :) I have heard people mention gift cards but without being able to see it is a bit frustrating. I would like to get enough to buy the digital camera i was going to buy with my old netwinner winnings since I had already figured that money would go to that. If I can do that I will be HAPPY.

Okay. So, how did you do it? Any tips you have will be greatly appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter