Best breakfast items in the parks?

erinch

Parsing the same ee cummings poem for 20 years
I’ve been watching vlogs and the breakfast chimichanga at a cart by BTM and a plant-based something at Pyms get lots of love. What else, beyond typical bagel sandwiches you can get anywhere?

Gaston’s Tavern for giant cinnamon rolls, croissants and usually a warm ham and cheese sandwich/tart.

I’ve been watching vlogs and the breakfast chimichanga at a cart by BTM and a plant-based something at Pyms get lots of love. What else, beyond typical bagel sandwiches you can get anywhere?
In my opinion, the breakfast chimichanga is overrated. It got a lot of love when it was one of the only breakfast items around and because there is only a limited quantity made. It is pre-made and wrapped in that half foil/half paper type covering (similar to pre-wrapped hot dogs at a baseball game). The outside soft so it is more like a greasy burrito.

Are you looking for a sit down breakfast or something to grab and go?

In my opinion, the breakfast chimichanga is overrated. It got a lot of love when it was one of the only breakfast items around and because there is only a limited quantity made. It is pre-made and wrapped in that half foil/half paper type covering (similar to pre-wrapped hot dogs at a baseball game). The outside soft so it is more like a greasy burrito.

Are you looking for a sit down breakfast or something to grab and go?
Interested in the full lay of the land!
I don’t need any breakfast buffets or character breakfasts , as we have plenty at WDW.
I will have 4 and a half lovely days solo, staying at DLH, so I can mix up what I want to do. You all have much better QS food than we do at WDW, so I’m interested in what is different or special. I was thinking Great Maple might be the best if I want a sit down breakfast, and am open to all suggestions.

For sit down meals, I currently have reserved Blue Bayou, Carthay alfresco, Lamplighter brunch or dinner, and Riverbelle brunch or dinner Fantasmic, but I have a ressie finder looking for either Zocalo or BB for Fantasmic, as nothing at Riverbelle is that appealing.

Haven’t tried it personally, but Provost Park Pass did a video in December on the breakfast sandwich and burrito at Smokejumper’s Grill at DCA and he said it’s one of the best things he’s ever had.

I’m a beignet gal myself…nothing says breakfast like sugar and fried dough 🤪😊
Personally, I think the beignets at Jazz Kitchen in DTD are light years better than the ones in the park.

We don't eat a sit down breakfast in the park very often. I posted some pictures of the River Belle brunch in the Fantasmic thread. Did you see those? You might check out some of the photos and reviews in this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/my-disneyland-dining-reviews-with-pictures.1253888/page-245

This is the steak and egg burrito from Capuccino Cart in DCA. Marinated Steak, Scrambled Eggs, Potatoes and Monterey Jack with Avocado Chimichurri
Some people really like it. I didn't think it was anything spectacular.

1718290780366.png
and

Last edited:
We have breakfast RoNR wraps at WDW. The trick is to get extra peppercorn sauce.

love both the mickey pancakes at the Red Rose Tavern and the breakfast croissants at the Jolly Holiday Bakery

but I finally (after YEARS of wanting to) tried the fluffy Japanese Pancakes at Tangaroa Terrace recently and then within a month or less of doing so they removed them from the menu!!!! I'm gutted. WHY?!?!?!?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest