Bachelor Chris Soules accident

I know that we talked about this on one of the Bachelor threads. I need to dig up the thread and reread it. I think we all figured that he was drunk.

I know that we talked about this on one of the Bachelor threads. I need to dig up the thread and reread it. I think we all figured that he was drunk.

I vaguely remember. . . it was because he locked himself inside his home and wouldn't come out for several hours - like when most of any alcohol would have been out of his system.

These cases are very sad. In our area, we had a few drinking and driving and they killed their friends or hit and killed other drivers. It pits neighbors against neighbors, friends and families against each other, heck a hole town near me took sides, to which they thought who was right or wrong. 45 years in prison for drinking/driving/manslaughter. I am sure this is what he is facing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter