• Rock 'n' Rollercoaster

• Dumbo the Flying Elephant

• Dinosaur!

• Test Track

• Haunted Mansion

• Star Tours

• I prefer to sit on my bootie while my children ride the rides

Results are only viewable after voting.

My favorite is Mission Space but it wasn't on the poll! So I picked my next fav- Haunted Mansion . .. but I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!

I can't believe I was the first vote for Star Tours. I love that ride. Well, OK, it's not really a ride, but that's why I love it. I really like the simulator rides because I hate big drops and hate roller coasters. For me it was between, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and Star Tours. But Pirates is a little dated, and Haunted is just cute. Star Tours is cool and really a thrill, without the big drop. OK, call me a wimp. Thanks.

I voted for Tower of Terror, but Splash Mountain is an extremely close second for me.

I voted for Splash. The themeing makes it so worth it. Although I really like ToT.

There is something so well done about Splash Mountain. It has a plot, wonderful music, the animatronics are interesting, and it has a thrill. Everything ties together so well. It isn't a one trick wonder.:)

It was hard to decide, but I picked the Haunted Mansion. Tower of Terror came in at a close second though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter