• Rock 'n' Rollercoaster

• Dumbo the Flying Elephant

• Dinosaur!

• Test Track

• Haunted Mansion

• Star Tours

• I prefer to sit on my bootie while my children ride the rides

Results are only viewable after voting.

Is great but I voted Space Mountain it is still my all tme fave by a slim margin.::yes:: :wave2:

We have had so many special memories on Tower of Terror and this ride is soo much fun for all ages! Also, last year they added that the computers will pick a different ride experience every time you ride. I find that to be absolutely the best idea ever! I can never go on the TOT too many times....ha ha!:tongue:

TOT is definately my favorite ride not just in Disney, but also compared to any other amusement park!::yes::

My favorites are Dinosaur and Mission Space, which you did not mention in your poll.

:D

I love riding Splash Mountain. I love the story line and I like that the ride lasts more than a minute. There's excitement in the ride, but it's not an adult-only thrill ride. There's something for everyone and it has a happy ending.

::MickeyMo Mickey76::MickeyMo

I put Tower of Terror but if i could vote multiple times i would also have in there Splash Mountain and Space Mountain I love all three of those rides!

I must confess that I just love Tower of Terror :teeth:

I love Splash and lots of others but if I have to pick the overall best all-around I must go with the classic Haunted Mansion! That's just where my heart is --:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter