• Rock 'n' Rollercoaster

• Dumbo the Flying Elephant

• Dinosaur!

• Test Track

• Haunted Mansion

• Star Tours

• I prefer to sit on my bootie while my children ride the rides

Results are only viewable after voting.
While I put RNR as the best, Tower of Terror, Splash, Space, Thunder, and Haunted Mansion are all 1a. in my book.

I had a hard time choosing but I put ToT.

HM & PotC are close seconds for me.

Dinosaur and Mission Space are way WAY up there too!

And Kilamanjaro safari...and Space Mountain...and Splash Mountain, and Dumbo, and Pooh and...

I need to go back, don't I? ;)

This thread is good fun!!:bounce:

Keep up the Good WORK! Continue to vote for your fav. attractions at THE OL' Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Wow, that's hard to decide. I chose RNR for the thrill factor, but I love Splash Mountain. Not just for the drop at the end, I love the music through the whole ride!! I would ride it even if there was no drop.:teeth:

I picked RnRC but I'm surprised you left off Mission:Space. I figured everyone would have picked that one. I can't wait to try it!

Tough call, but Splash Mtn. has terrific theming, music, views, and, of course, the big drop....overall my favorite. Thank goodness we don't really have to choose just one though....:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter