Attraction Strategy - MK

KrzyKtty101

Mouseketeer
We are doing one day at MK, it is a night of the MNSSHP, and we are going to the Party that night.

Going on Tron for the first time, and Tiana's are big must do's. We are going to buy Genie+, and ILL's.

I know answers to this will be sparce since Tiana's isn't open yet, but how quickly do the ILL's for SDMT go? I am thinking I should prioritize getting Tron's ILL on my phone, and my husband get Tiana's immediately at 7 a.m. Then whichever of us is done first, then do SDMT? Or would SDMT already be gone by then? It has been about 2 years since we last went, so not sure how Tron has changed things.

MNSSHP days at MK tend to be slow because of the early close. you can probably VQ tron and rope drop 7DMT if you want to save money. but i doubt you'll have any issues getting these. obv nobody knows about tiana yet but sounds like you can either VQ or genie that or both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter