AP discounts up to 35% out 10/2 thru 12/25 today 😀

Heads up to those calling to make a final payment or any payment for that matter on a room only reservation! I just got off the phone with a very pushy representative trying to talk me into changing my room only reservation - booked with the AP discount to a PACKAGE! She went on to say if I had it booked as a package I could then make my final payment online! I firmly said NO! I have an annual pass and do not need a package - nor do I want to change my reservation! She was very persistent! I finally had to YELL at her and said I am not arguing with you....I know what I am doing and you do not! Needless to say I gave her the lowest review with that silly questionnaire at the end!

Whoever it was upthread the mentioned needing to toggle the Disney site to the US one instead of Canada -- THANK YOU! I figured I had missed the end date of the AP offer but with that simple switch I just managed to save us $300 for our Feb trip. Haven't even left home and the Pass is saving me money, colour me happy!
No change in the November trip but that's ok.

Them fighting words! ;) Dolphin and swan are the best! :D

Well none of that actually happened because my husband had a medical event.

We ended up going last week and staying the first two nights at the Swan Reserve and then 5 nights at the Yacht Club. We enjoyed SR, wish the mattresses were less hard but had a good stay.

Just got home from a quick birthday celebration and called to see if the bounceback offer would be better for our upcoming stay in February that I've already booked using my annual pass. It was exactly the same, down to the penny, and the cast member I spoke with said the annual pass discounts are either the same or slightly better, across the board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter