Anyone going in February 2008?

My BF and I will be there Feb 1-12 staying at Pop Century... Is any other just adults going then? meeting up?

Yes me as a solo and VERY adult:rotfl2: I arrive on the 8th and am planning to meet up with Marsh at 2pm at Petals that day.Join us or me or whoever.Then we are meeting for the fireworks at the P&PP on the 9th at the Hub. ANDDDD at Pi on the 13th at 9pm at the AC. Join us!!

Went to TA today, my ME is in and the rest is on the way! Apparently being in a GG delays it abit and I was getting nervous as others already had their stuff.

Hey Rose, I got my ME stuff today too! Sooo excited for the fireworks cruise. Now that we're getting closer, I'm thinking of adding the P&PP too, but not sure. We'll see, but we might be traveling over with you guys.

Hey Rose, I got my ME stuff today too! Sooo excited for the fireworks cruise. Now that we're getting closer, I'm thinking of adding the P&PP too, but not sure. We'll see, but we might be traveling over with you guys.

I hope so this is shaping up to be quite the Dis Day!!

Hey guys we need some excitement here we are all heading to the single digit Dance soon and noones YAHOOOOOOING!! 32 DAYS:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I may have more days to wait, but I got all my documents in the mail today after a crazy day at work, so it was a great surprise coming home and got me verrrrry excited!:cool1:

I'm going solo. I'll be actually leaving the Resort (AKV) on February 1st, but I'll be in Orlando for most of Feb. and expect to spend a lot of time at the parks. So if anyone wants to get together for rides, dinner, whatever, just message me and I'll send you my cell phone no.

Just booked yesterday POFQ 7 nites starting 16 Feb...first visit w/out kidshttp://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/love01.gif

I'm going solo. I'll be actually leaving the Resort (AKV) on February 1st, but I'll be in Orlando for most of Feb. and expect to spend a lot of time at the parks. So if anyone wants to get together for rides, dinner, whatever, just message me and I'll send you my cell phone no.

I'll be there solo Feb 8th thru 15th .Always upto a meet Here's my plans:-

Fri 8th Arrive at Pop Dis meet at Petals 2pm Capt Jacks for supper 5pm then MK for Spectra , hope to meet up with lassiem there
Sat 9th MGM in am then GG .. Fireworks cruise followed by P&PP
Sun 10thEpcot am Supper at CP 6:30 with Marsh and then Spectra
Mon 11thAk all day Boma for supper at 5pm then Spectra
Tues 12thEpcot all day Biergarten for lunch 11:30 & Le Cellier at 7pm
Wed Day of rest Pepper Market for lunch Raglan for super 7pm and then a Dis meet at PI at Ac 9pm
Thurs ? during day Mgm in evening MM for supper6pm Fantasmic
Fri 15th Go home
If you can meet any where let me know!!

I'll be there solo Feb 8th thru 15th .Always upto a meet Here's my plans:-

Fri 8th Arrive at Pop Dis meet at Petals 2pm Capt Jacks for supper 5pm then MK for Spectra , hope to meet up with lassiem there
Sat 9th MGM in am then GG .. Fireworks cruise followed by P&PP
Sun 10thEpcot am Supper at CP 6:30 with Marsh and then Spectra
Mon 11thAk all day Boma for supper at 5pm then Spectra
Tues 12thEpcot all day Biergarten for lunch 11:30 & Le Cellier at 7pm
Wed Day of rest Pepper Market for lunch Raglan for super 7pm and then a Dis meet at PI at Ac 9pm
Thurs ? during day Mgm in evening MM for supper6pm Fantasmic
Fri 15th Go home
If you can meet any where let me know!!

I'm hoping to be at Spectromagic (if that is what you mean by Spectra) on both the 10th and the 11th... Maybe we could meet up for one of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter