any vmkers that play gaia wanna add me?

Search plushies or the type of pet in the marketplace. There are also various evolving items that turn into some type of pet, that have no pet name at all. There are still animals I am discovering after being on here since last year LOL. I just got a laugh out of seeing the cat looking through the ceiling (Monorail Cat Halo)...pretty amusing, heh. :rotfl:

So that's what that cat is called! I saw it on someone's profile yesterday and couldn't figure out what it was called. I think it's kinda cute. LOL

Due to a slight problem (hacking) I have had to change my account. I am now doodlefritz on there.. Just a reminder everyone, make sure you have numbers in your password and that it is not too easy to guess.

Due to a slight problem (hacking) I have had to change my account. I am now doodlefritz on there.. Just a reminder everyone, make sure you have numbers in your password and that it is not too easy to guess.

Yes. I changed mine yesterday to make it not so easy. Heck, I can't even remember it. lol

I posted earlier in this thread but see that many more are joining now. I'm Aurorasparkle also on Gaia. So please feel free to add me as a friend. :)

ladyboadicea ;)
I am so original...lol....always looking for more VMK friends to add to my friends list.

FYI: Chefwannabe was lucythegreat on vmk -- Fan-o-chernabog's DD). Fan also just joined Gaia as Fan-o-chernabog. :)

Hi,

I am JojoMin on Gaia.

I was RoseBonbon on VMK, but this title was not available, so if you see a RoseBonbon on Gaia it is not me.

I am on there as Starshinebelle. I tried to shorten it :confused3 but no luck

Just as well, It makes me look oh so in oh scent. :lmao:

princess: :rotfl: :rotfl: :wizard:

I am having a hard time doing some things, mostly with tekteking. Could it be because I have a Mac. I make a profile using tekteking, but it doesn't look right only half of it shows up, when I make my dream avatar and try to add it to gaia it does not show up, and I can not add a playlist :mad: If anyone is using a Mac for Gaia, does it work for you? I have try to do a profile so many times, but the only one that works are on Gaia. Any help would be great :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter