any vmkers that play gaia wanna add me?

catycatcat4

Shhhh I made the username when I was a child >_<
my names magyann on there same as in vmk post or mp me your name so i know its you

OMG.
YAY. xD
I'm PirateMe on Gaia. All of the friends on my friendslist are from the DIS too.

I'm a bit confused though lol...
I'm gonna try the jigsaw game.. and then go buy furniture rofl?

I'm a bit confused though lol...
I'm gonna try the jigsaw game.. and then go buy furniture rofl?

Yeah, you get the hang of it eventually. Need any help, just ask me or anyone on this thread.

o_O I had to confirm a text block to post a comment and this is the text:

image.jpg

First VMK, Now modeling Democracy... I think the world has lost it's coconuts.. o_O

OK.. When I click on " My Gaia " And try to go to my house, the window that pops up doesn't load. Just shows me the loading bar.

OK.. When I click on " My Gaia " And try to go to my house, the window that pops up doesn't load. Just shows me the loading bar.

Hm, it may be down. I'll check right now.

EDIT: It's not down. Maybe check your popup blocker or something. Even though it popped up, maybe something is preventing it to load?

Or maybe you just haven't chosen your home yet.

I've enabled pop-ups and chose my house.. I think it works fine now. I got jig-saw to work!! :D

Omg i want better clothes lol.

I've enabled pop-ups and chose my house.. I think it works fine now. I got jig-saw to work!! :D

Omg i want better clothes lol.

Haha ok at least it's working.

If you want, I have some gold I'm not using, you can buy yourself some clothes?

Just..um..watch out because Gaia has some creepy people.
>.>
<.<
I don't add anyone that isn't on DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter