any vmkers that play gaia wanna add me?

I'm thinking about setting up the comments part with the VMK message box, just have to figure out how I want it though.

Truly amazing. I've enjoyed your layouts so far. I'm not so good with the CSS yet, still have a lot of reading and learning to do.

On a side note, my brother just signed up for Gaia. I finally convinced him by bribing him with a polar bear (they're his favorite animals because he has an American Eskie who looks just like a polar bear).. now he loves it :)

I just wanted him to have something else to play should VMK actually close and he needed something to help his spirits. He logs on once or twice a day, but has been trying to spend as much time on VMK as possible.

So, if you get a request from CapnOlaf, he's a really nice friend to have :)

Michelle

Truly amazing. I've enjoyed your layouts so far. I'm not so good with the CSS yet, still have a lot of reading and learning to do.

I'm transforming my profile little by little. I've done the top, now just need to finish the banners.

On a side note, my brother just signed up for Gaia. I finally convinced him by bribing him with a polar bear (they're his favorite animals because he has an American Eskie who looks just like a polar bear).. now he loves it... So, if you get a request from CapnOlaf, he's a really nice friend to have :)

Aww, I didn't know he was your brother. :) I received his request earlier in the day and since his title looked familiar, I accepted. :) It's nice to have family continue to play after vmk. Oh, and we have an American Eskie mix -- they are truly awesome dogs. :)

I'm glad I didn't reject your brothers friend request yet! I am trying to stick to just us Dis'ers since there are a lot of strange people on Gaia, although I am sure there are some good ones too! I will be sure to send him a welcome comment!

Hello Everyone! Just wanted to let you know the gas problem has spread to gaia! :eek:

That's right, KingQuackATac has now joined gaia. I'm posting for him, so you can add him as a friend - if you dare. :rotfl:

Hello Everyone! Just wanted to let you know the gas problem has spread to gaia! :eek:

That's right, KingQuackATac has now joined gaia. I'm posting for him, so you can add him as a friend - if you dare. :rotfl:

:rotfl: btw I can be armed with a space bubble on gaia too!

Oh Gosh, PICKLES!! :rotfl: Had an awesome time playing pinball with you two the other night. Thanks for the invite! We must play again! :hug:

I'm transforming my profile little by little. I've done the top, now just need to finish the banners.

Aww, I didn't know he was your brother. :) I received his request earlier in the day and since his title looked familiar, I accepted. :) It's nice to have family continue to play after vmk. Oh, and we have an American Eskie mix -- they are truly awesome dogs. :)

I'm glad I didn't reject your brothers friend request yet! I am trying to stick to just us Dis'ers since there are a lot of strange people on Gaia, although I am sure there are some good ones too! I will be sure to send him a welcome comment!

Thanks for accepting his request. Yeah, I figured I would mention it that way you wouldn't be thinking "who's this guy sending me a request?" ;)

Your layout is wonderful, Days. Took a look at it this evening :)
Oh, that's awesome. Yes, I agree, Eskies are amazing, and very intelligent. He's also very protective of my brother and the home. He lets him know when someone is not supposed to be there, haha.

Here's a pic of him, although he's shedding his coat for the summer :)
Skippy-Adult.jpg

I finally did some messing around with my profile this evening. Went all out with photoshop, LOL. Changed the colors around, and added the graphics I made. It feels a lot more "me" now :)

Michelle

Here's a pic of him, although he's shedding his coat for the summer :)
Skippy-Adult.jpg

Sorry for the OT (too bad I can't find the official pets thread I started a while back): Here's a pic of our doggie when her fur is beginning to grow in after a haircut: (she looks more like an Eskie when her coat is long, although with the pink around her eyes, her pink nose, and her longer legs, she'll always look a little different).

Nala2003Dec30.jpg

With a haircut:

Nala2004aSM.jpg

Hehe...flats going for a ride...

DogRide.jpg

And oh my...after 9 years I am still asking if this is the season when they shed? It's completely driving me batty! lol

I love the pics you added to your profile. :)

:hug:

Oh my, she is absolutely gorgeous. Oh, it's only fitting, the boy gets the black nose and the girl gets the pink nose ;) She definitely has the Eskie poses down, I've seen my brother's dog in those same poses. I love the carseat harness you have on her. Do you mind me asking where you picked it up? It looks like it would be really comfortable.

Um, back on topic: Yay, Gaia! *giggle*
It's great to see more and more familiar avatars :)

I went on that site yesterday again because I was bored :rotfl:and I think I am going to stay because of the movies :rolleyes1 My title is the same as on VMK.

I love the carseat harness you have on her. Do you mind me asking where you picked it up? It looks like it would be really comfortable.

I got the harness at Pet Supermarket I think...it's fleece-lined and padded so it's supposedly more comfortable. :) My vet carries similar harnesses in his store...here's a pic of it that I found, in black:

dogharnessby_FourPaws.jpg

They come in small, medium and large. :)

I got the harness at Pet Supermarket I think...it's fleece-lined and padded so it's supposedly more comfortable. :) My vet carries similar harnesses in his store...here's a pic of it that I found, in black:

They come in small, medium and large. :)

Oh, very nice. I will definitely have to check that out. Looking into some different carseats and harnesses for the dogs. I like to take my girl Pom with me, but she runs all over the car, or likes to sit in my lap. She just doesn't understand how hard it is to drive and hold her, lol.

I went on that site yesterday again because I was bored :rotfl:and I think I am going to stay because of the movies :rolleyes1 My title is the same as on VMK.

Haha, I love that feature. Just plant my character in one of the VJ rooms and watch a movie. You earn gold while you watch also, so I consider it the equivalent to "Nedding" lol.

Michelle

Oh, I forgot to mention...the harness is made by Four Paws. :)

Hi!
I am enjoying this post. I did just join. I'm happy_guest.
Not sure how much time I will have to learn gaia.
Hugs!
happy

Hmm...

I'll have to try this later after I get home. :)

Although, from reading further here, it's sounds a bit complicated.

If you're going to join, today for the next couple of days is the time to do it. It's their first Prom event, and you can get free items, have fun in new rooms, and play new dance games. Heh, it's so cuuuuuute! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter