• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Race

I really like the football players. I think they are a hoot together.

Gary Barnige played in my area for awhile. He is a good guy. He would do some type of trivia on Twitter once a week and the first so many to get it right be would take them to the movies. My brother won once. He got a football signed for my son. I think he even did some vacation givaways to his fan. We are most excited to watch him play.

Gary Barnige played in my area for awhile. He is a good guy. He would do some type of trivia on Twitter once a week and the first so many to get it right be would take them to the movies. My brother won once. He got a football signed for my son. I think he even did some vacation givaways to his fan. We are most excited to watch him play.
That makes me like him even more! John Dorenbos did a selfie video with my DS when he was undergoing leukemia treatments. He did it on his own without being asked. There are a lot of really good guys in football.

I REALLY enjoyed it. Not sure if it is just because IT'S BACK!! or if it is just the casting I enjoyed. There is one team that grated on me - Michelle and Victoria. Just kind of came off as brats.

Loved Gary and De'Angelo, Chee and Hung, and the Olympians, who I am drawing a blank on, the most!

I was shocked thought it was a NEL. Sorry to see them go. Most teams I like so far but there are a few I already can’t stand.
Yeah, I didn't get that. Why does Phil saying they are still racing (headed to Colombia) but eliminates the last team? That doesn't make sense to me. I'm already irritated by the team from NOLA? Or at least the lady that was first with the steel drum competition. She was loud, obnoxious and bragging about how good she would be.

I loved them racing with the goats at the end for the pit stop! This is why I like the show, more for where they go-Trinidad and Tobago, for example, and their culture and traditions. I love learning about all these exotic places. The competition and fighting can be tiresome to me. It did look like Chee really hurt herself though. After she fell, Phil made sure to yell let go, let go after they crossed that line. You would really need to get a running start to get out ahead of those goats and avoid falling or getting dragged, they were fast!

The football guys and Hung and Chee are my favorites. I don’t know many names yet so not sure if it is Michelle and Victoria or not but can’t stand the all female team that got to Phil second.

I’m jut glad this season is finally airing. They’ve been holding up Amazing Race so much over the past few seasons. This season we’re watching now was filmed in November of 2018. It’s crazy how long they’ve just held this from us, and there isn’t another season filmed at this point. So enjoy it while we’ve got it, because with travel restrictions, I don’t see them being able to film another season for quite some time. I really wish they had filmed season 33 during 2019, but I think they were getting ready to can this show, hence the holding onto a season for almost 2 years.

The other bad thing, is the contestants don’t receive their money, nor can they reveal any of the spoilers, until it all airs. So these people have been sitting on details and not receiving any payment for 2 years.

The football players are funny, but as a Panthers fan, I can’t root for De’Angelo Williams after what he has turned into after being released from the Panthers. Man has done nothing but bash the team since he as released and has really been a crybaby (and it’s been over 5 years now).

The football guys and Hung and Chee are my favorites. I don’t know many names yet so not sure if it is Michelle and Victoria or not but can’t stand the all female team that got to Phil second.
Agreed on all counts.

I’m jut glad this season is finally airing. They’ve been holding up Amazing Race so much over the past few seasons. This season we’re watching now was filmed in November of 2018. It’s crazy how long they’ve just held this from us, and there isn’t another season filmed at this point. So enjoy it while we’ve got it, because with travel restrictions, I don’t see them being able to film another season for quite some time. I really wish they had filmed season 33 during 2019, but I think they were getting ready to can this show, hence the holding onto a season for almost 2 years.

Make sense, since I wondering how they could produce this show during covid with their extensive traveling. Not sure why editing takes 1 1/2 years, but at least they aren't reruns.

Usually fun to watch and far less of the drama on most other reality shows they somehow thinks make people more likely to watch.....LOL. Someone mentioned 'weakest link' earlier and do not like that show. Host is annoying and thinks she is so funny. Then her idea of humor is to berate and belittle contestants who can't answer the trivia questions.

Last edited:
The season was originally scheduled to air in May but it was pulled out of concern for not having material to air this fall since filming of shows stopped.

This is my favorite show. I've been watching it since season 1. I love Phil Keoghan and even went to a book signing to meet him once! :lovestruc I DVRd the first episide last night, so I'll catch up this weekend.

I REALLY enjoyed it. Not sure if it is just because IT'S BACK!! or if it is just the casting I enjoyed. There is one team that grated on me - Michelle and Victoria. Just kind of came off as brats.

Loved Gary and De'Angelo, Chee and Hung, and the Olympians, who I am drawing a blank on, the most!
I'm with you on everything you said. I looked up the Olympians - Kellie and LaVonne

I was so happy to see that the Amazing Race was back on! It was apparently recorded in 2018 and has been in the can since then. That is a LONG time to keep silent on winning $1 million dollars!

Everyone mentions the football players, I liked the volleyball brothers. As a nerd, I always root for nerd teams too. When they showed the siblings who went to UC Berkeley saying how smart they are, I thought they might go home first!

This is my favorite show. I've been watching it since season 1. I love Phil Keoghan and even went to a book signing to meet him once! :lovestruc I DVRd the first episide last night, so I'll catch up this weekend.

I do to but his hair tonight was just not right. My first thought was that he did it at home himself during quarantine. 🤣

The other bad thing, is the contestants don’t receive their money, nor can they reveal any of the spoilers, until it all airs. So these people have been sitting on details and not receiving any payment for 2 years.

That is a bummer! Selfishly, I'm happy it was delayed because it give us something new to watch. Does this mean there is a season or two from 2019 coming up too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter