Airmiles Shop the Block Earn up to 2,000 Miles

I just realized that some of the dates are different. For example, the use 95AM get 5AM at IGA and Jean Coutu both start on Nov 16 (until Dec 14) and others have a short period of redemption such as Nov 14-27 for one of the Shell.

I'd be able to get more no problem but we leave on Dec 8th and won't be back until the 17th so there's a couple I just can't see doing. Like the spend $50 at Shell, it's for two periods, the first one is no problem but the second one I'm not sure of. Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out :)

I am impressed with the number of them though, quite happy to see the diversity as well, many options! If I had any cash AM left to spend I could do one or more of those options as well, just not sure I want to switch to cash in order to do so...

With the new coupons that appeared overnight I will be good to get the 2000AM. I think I will even be able to do 2000AM on my DH card. No longer have to pick up the bottle of wine from LCBO will substitue it for chocolate from Sobeys.
I just looked at the new coupons.....it's shooting fish in a barrel now. That's a LOT of coupons. I might even start up a second AM account just for these promos.

I'd be able to get more no problem but we leave on Dec 8th and won't be back until the 17th so there's a couple I just can't see doing. Like the spend $50 at Shell, it's for two periods, the first one is no problem but the second one I'm not sure of. Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out :)

I am impressed with the number of them though, quite happy to see the diversity as well, many options! If I had any cash AM left to spend I could do one or more of those options as well, just not sure I want to switch to cash in order to do so...

Switch to cash the day before you decide to do a Rexall shop, then switch back the day after that shop. Your Rexall AM will post to cash and you should have 95AM available to do one of the coupons. Airmiles will send you a confirmation email about the Cash preference change (keep that in a file in case). I've switched over to cash for the rest of the week, will switch back on Sunday before I do the vast majority of my STB shopping.

This is exciting! Last year I didn't do this promo at all, didn't pay much attention to it. This year, I'm ready!

I noticed they added new offers overnight. Will they keep adding more or this is it? I want to plan out my strategy!

For the Foodland use cash miles coupon, can it be stacked with the Cadbury bars coupon?

From my reading of the fine print the only thing you can't stack is a threshold spend with another threshold spend. I used multiple coupons at the in the same transaction last year.

I have a favour to ask. Can anyone mail me 1 or 2 Ontario booklets? I know I can print the coupons but when DH goes to Toronto, I KNOW him and he will refuse to use the printed coupon at Rexall and Sobeys in case they don't work. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to drive to Vankleek Hills or Ottawa before December, which is after his business trip (Nov 29-30). Please send me a PM if you can and I will reimburse you postage.

This is soooo much easier than last year. AMEX, four at Sobeys, two at Shell (I can't get $50 worth of gas in my car at once, but a couple of gift cards will do the trick), and I'll be done. I haven't even looked at all the coupons yet.

For the second Shell offer, can you ask a relative or friend to use your AM card at Shell?

Me again! For my block (QC), I noticed that some offers are unique to online coupons and others are unique to the booklet. I think it's important to check both!

@Donald - my hero I will take photos of my booklet but I only found it in French!

This is soooo much easier than last year. AMEX, four at Sobeys, two at Shell (I can't get $50 worth of gas in my car at once, but a couple of gift cards will do the trick), and I'll be done. I haven't even looked at all the coupons yet.

Check the back of the receipt for the fine print. I believe it says no Gift Cards.

Check the back of the receipt for the fine print. I believe it says no Gift Cards.

I did (online coupon). :)

"In-store purchase excludes Shell Gift Cards, Tobacco products, and Service Bay repairs."

Same as other recent promotions, I believe. No-go on shell gift cards, but other gift cards should qualify.

Wow - just looked at the offers on the airmiles site and this should be easy. Just have to watch the dates but we can shop at Sobey's and Foodland - who doesn't like chocolate? :)

I still have a few cash miles left from last year's promo so can use them for this year's promo.

Loving this promo.

Do you think this double-dip plan will work?

One of IGA offer is that you get 10AM for every 50$ spent on gift cards. I was thinking of buying a few 50$ Shell GC and use them with the STB coupon/offer get 10AM when you spend 50$ at Shell? We can easily fill my CR-V or DH's truck with 50$...

Did anyone pick up a booklet in Western Canada? I'm only seeing online for Safeway the spend $100 and the Safeway pharmacy coupon. Just wondering if there are more coupons for targeted items for Safeway (like Sobeys in Ontario has - bonus for a specific grocery item, like chocolate, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter