Airmiles Shop the Block Earn up to 2,000 Miles

Donald - my hero

<font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"
The games have begun! Coupon booklets are appearing in partner stores at the cash, be sure to pick up a couple and start hunting. The promo runs from November 14th - December 14th

Use 3 Different Offers and get 500 Bonus AM
Use 5 Different Offers and get 1000 Bonus AM
Use 7 Different Offers and get 2000 Bonus AM

Here's the link to the website, select your region and see there is --- some of the offers are not the same as in the booklet. There are also slightly different booklets at each partner store. You can check the website and print off the coupons to give to the cashier.
Shop The Block Promo

Some tips to help when it comes time to track down wayward miles (because let's be honest there will be several of us who run into Road blocks!)
  • Grab several copies of the booklet to allow you to staple the correct coupon to the receipts
  • Keep every receipt connected to the promo
  • Take screen shots of any & all FAQs and fine print attached to both the promo AND each coupon.
  • Keep copies of any e-mails from Airmiles & partner stores about the promo.
  • If possible try to complete at least 8 offers so that if one doesn't credit properly you will still get the maximum number of miles.

When it comes time to do the actual shopping leave all offspring & significant others who don't understand the seriousness of this hunt and have fun! If that's not possible there's always THIS option
donaldshopping.png

Last edited:

Basic FAQs for this promo are as follows:

Miles will be deposited in your account based on your set preference --different than last year's cash only.

You do NOT need to shop at different stores, you just need to use the required number of offers .. so if you use 3 at Children's Place that will count as 3 used coupons not 1.

The miles from each offer will post with the same timeline as other offers (within 120 days or 75 for online purchases) and count towards your Gold/Onyx status for 2018. The final BIG bonus will post sometime February and count towards your status in 2019.

Check the website for all the details and be sure to take screen shots of any pertinent info as well to save in your files.

Unless the fine print on the coupons explicitly says 1 offer per card there is nothing stopping you from using the coupon multiple times. It will only count as 1 of your total coupons but you will still earn the miles on the coupon.

Shop The Block FAQs

Last edited:
Since the coupon booklets are not only different region to region AND partner stores are also carrying different books, I've decided to remove the Ontario one that was here. This post will deal with On-line shopping One of the offers is to complete 3 transactions, greater than $20 at 3 different online stores and get 150 AM
Online Shopping to Earn Airmiles
******BIG BONUS EVENT!!! ******
upload_2017-12-11_16-30-38.png
Wednesday December 13 until Sunday December 17, 2017. Get 15x Miles sitewide
† LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get 15x AIR MILES® Reward Miles on qualifying purchases of $20 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes, made in a single transaction from 00:00:01 AM on December 13 ET to 23:59:59 PM ET on December 17, 2017. Offer applies to the total Base Miles collected on qualifying purchase amount excluding shipping, duty and taxes. Base offer may vary per store, click on store logo at airmilesshops.ca for details. Collectors must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to collect Reward Miles. Offer can be combined with other Bonus Mile offers. Offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online stores who regularly offer Miles on gift card purchases. See airmilesshops.ca for details. For travel online stores (including travel bookings, car rentals, and hotels), travel must be booked by December 17, 2017 and completed by February 28, 2018. Bonus Miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 75 days after the promotional period.

Some stores will have multiplier events on top of this:
You will also be able to take advantage of any offers the stores have: free shipping, discounts, coupon codes etc. Be careful to follow the directions for each store before you order by clicking on the "Store info"

• Dynamite 25% off sitewide, free shipping over $20 and 2x AM
  • Body Shop 2x AM
  • Indigo 3x AM
  • American Eagle 2x AM
  • Hudson Bay 2x AM
  • Dyson 2x AM
  • Buffalo David Bitton 5x AM
  • Toms 5x AM
  • Under Armour 2x AM
  • Bentley 2x AM
  • Ardene 2x AM
  • Canon 5x AM
  • Sephora 5x AM
** There are several stores that have multipliers that end on the 11th

Last edited:

I just read the FAQ carefully and it doesn't say anything about using offers from more than 1 region so I will assume I can do it. Thanks @Donald - my hero for the thread! Do you want pics of the Qc booklet?

I just read the FAQ carefully and it doesn't say anything about using offers from more than 1 region so I will assume I can do it. Thanks @Donald - my hero for the thread! Do you want pics of the Qc booklet?
That would be great! You can either just plunk it down here --or if we want it to stay on the first page, shoot it to me in a PM

I just registered my husband for a second AM card. Mine will still be our primary AM but for big promos like this one having a second card will be great. Even if we only get 3 offers in for his card, it's still worth it imo. Thank you for the person who suggested that during the last promo. I guess I saved that trick in my brain. ;)

The Hudson Bay coupon, can you just do the Opt in and get the 10 Miles, and that would count as one offer, or do you have to spend the $50.00.

i’m looking at this late at night, so i want to make sure: for this bonus, we’re counting “offers,” not places? so i could use 2 different rexall coupons and they both count?

i’m looking at this late at night, so i want to make sure: for this bonus, we’re counting “offers,” not places? so i could use 2 different rexall coupons and they both count?

That's right! Much better than last year and this morning there are a TON of offers showing up, should be super easy to get enough for the full promo

Last edited:
I'm happy to see the full list. I printed off 8 of the offers, but not sure I'll be able to do them all. Fingers crossed! I could use those points for sure :)

The Hudson Bay ones say you need to enrol in the conversion of Bay points to Air Miles points and then spend a certain amount of money. I wonder if they still count if you've already enrolled?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts