Airmiles Shop the Block Earn up to 2,000 Miles

Just back from using the Metro spend 95Cash AM get 25AM (STB promotion coupon). The cashier definitely entered the PLU code (she did it twice). It appears on the receipt as Marketing Promotion and I was charged .05, the next line is Marketing Promotion and the .05 is removed. The receipt shows the use of my 95Cash AM but the bonus 25AM doesn't show on receipt (it never does and usually posts to my account within two weeks).

Just thought I would share my experience, hopefully someone else has the same experience and we'll know that is how Metro is handling this promotion. I hope it works because it's my #7. Going to do Foodland and Sobeys spend 95Cash AM next week for my "in case" coupons.

Did the 3 Airmilesshops.ca purchases for BOTH of our cards. I think I'm going to do an extra on my card as we bought our DS21 an electric blanket and if we have to return it, I don't want to ruin my STB! I'll likely buy a couple of swimsuit cover ups for $20 from ebay as my back up. Can't ever have enough resort wear!

question for those who shop online. Does the Staples STB coupon work online or only instore. And if so how do you enter it online. Looking at a speaker that is showing up the same price multiple areas including Staples, so if I can get it, it passes the $ threshold and will count towards one STB.
Thanks

My understanding of the staples STB was in-store only. It's not marked, but it's also not marked as "in store or online". As staples is one of the shops available at airmilesshops.ca, possibly you could use it toward the 3 online spends for that STB.

My 7 are done! I will be at an appointment in the other end of our district next week, so will stop in at Rexall and use one more to be safe. I'm really missing Rexall since ours closed.
I've done one shampoo at Sobeys for Daughter #1 and the Shampoo and Shell for Daughter #2. It may be a stretch to get all the way to 7 for each of them, but even 3 or 5 will be better than nothing!

Did 3 airmilesshops.ca purchases today on DH’s card, so I should be able to hit 7 offers with one more gas coupon, even if the Sobeys Urban Fresh coupons don’t go through for some reason. *phew*

I just checked my MasterCard and Amex. I’ve done half of the 25 purchases on each one. Going to get a bunch of gift cards tomorrow and will make each a separate transaction so that will be 7 more on my MasterCard.

Just realized that on Amex I can only see my own purchase...DH uses it too so there are probably 4-5 more.

Now's here's some fancy double dipping.....
Logged in to DD's new AM account to make the 3 airmilesshops.ca purchases. So check that one off, which I think puts her account at 5 completed. LOL.....paid for the purchases with my Amex.

AND...several Christmas gifts on the way.

If I use the children's place 10x coupon tomorrow online and go through the airmiles shop as well, will I get credit for both. As 1/7 and also 1/3 for the 150?

If I use the children's place 10x coupon tomorrow online and go through the airmiles shop as well, will I get credit for both. As 1/7 and also 1/3 for the 150?
That's right, so you will get 15 x the base miles for the Airmilesshop Black Friday promo
+ 10 x the base miles with the StB coupon
AND it will be one of the 3 you need for that StB coupon

Happy clicking!

Is children's place an option through airmiles shop? I have never managed to find it on there or ebates... but if they added it I would be very happy!

Well clearly I am a blatant liar. I said we would be struggling here in NS to get to 7 offers without "needless" spending. And while that's still sort of true... with the airmilesshops offers this week I just shopped at 3 and that gets me to 6 of my 7 needed so far (the next Sobeys coupon I can use doesn't start until Nov30, so I will get my 7th then). However, my DH mentioned he will also want to buy some items online (at stores I know are on airmilesshops.ca) so I got him is own card that we will use just for STB! Even if we only get 3 or 5 offers that's another 300-1000 points my own card wouldn't have been eligible for... so it's worth it!

Just finished my third shop the block. Realized that the Source is one of the air miles shops and I get a discount there so shopping done.

My Shell gas station refused to scan my coupon. The attendant said it works automatically when I put my card in the pump before filling up (which I did). I think I may have been cheated of having my fill up count towards my seven:(

My understanding of the coupon (and how I did it) was that you had to go inside to pay and scan the coupon at the same time. You shouldn't have been able to pay at the pump. Sorry :sad2: .

I found The Children's Place today and there is a place to enter the STB promo code

Was there any confirmation of you using the STB promo code on your emailed order confirmation or in your orders online? I placed an order this morning and entered the promo code but now I wonder if it worked since there is no mention of it anywhere...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter