Airmiles Armchair Chatter

It was an email from Nov. 15th. Collect X air miles at one AM partner by Nov 30, get Y bonus air miles. Mine was collect 30, get 15.

I remember it now! Mine was earn 300 AM from one participating merchant and get 150 AM so I drove 1h to Foodland since it's impossible to get that many AM in a month in QC.

I went on “live chat” but I forgot to print out the conversation! Lorraine the CS representative confirmed that the promotion was for each store separately. This is great news! It’s free food for me!

from the air miles website

*Bonus offer applies to qualifying in-store use of 95 AIR MILES® Cash Miles or more made in a single transaction at participating, Sobeys, Sobeys Urban Fresh and Foodland locations in Ontario between December 15 - 20, 2017. Limit one Bonus Offer of 95 Miles per Collector Number. Offer subject to change without notice. Bonus Miles will be credited to your AIR MILES Collector Account within 4 weeks of the promotion. Use Miles in your Cash Account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for $10 toward purchases at participating AIR MILES® Partner locations to a maximum of $100 per day. Visit airmiles.ca/cash to learn more. You must have enough in your Cash Account in order to use Miles towards in-store purchases. All rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES® Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details visit airmiles.ca. ®™Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Sobeys Capital Incorporated.

I went to Sobeys this morning to use 95 Airmiles and that should have been the end of my last year Shop the block cash Airmiles, but I noticed that I have 72 extra cash Airmiles.

I have always been 100% dream can I have this corrected? Looks like they are bonus points from a trip to Sobeys beginning of Dec.

from the air miles website

*Bonus offer applies to qualifying in-store use of 95 AIR MILES® Cash Miles or more made in a single transaction at participating, Sobeys, Sobeys Urban Fresh and Foodland locations in Ontario between December 15 - 20, 2017. Limit one Bonus Offer of 95 Miles per Collector Number. Offer subject to change without notice. Bonus Miles will be credited to your AIR MILES Collector Account within 4 weeks of the promotion. Use Miles in your Cash Account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for $10 toward purchases at participating AIR MILES® Partner locations to a maximum of $100 per day. Visit airmiles.ca/cash to learn more. You must have enough in your Cash Account in order to use Miles towards in-store purchases. All rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES® Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details visit airmiles.ca. ®™Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Sobeys Capital Incorporated.
Thanks for the fine prints. I was not able to locate it on the airmiles site. This has saved me the extra trips to Sobeys which is farther away from home. I knew it’s too good to be true. Now, I am less stressed trying to go to three stores by tomorrow.

Did anyone shop at LCBO on Saturday? My regular and product bonus miles posted, but not the 50 bonus Air Miles for spending over $150.

I got 100 bonus miles from Budget but since my sister used my card there, I am thinking that they may have been some type of deal for it. I may have gotten a targeted offer from them but trashed it since I never rent cars. Oh well bonus for me.

Yup, cracked the code behind these mystery bonus miles! The e-mail came on November 15th and was triggered by using cash miles (for us it was at Rexall on Oct 31st) It was obviously based on your "normal" earning rate, which for us in October was quite high :eek: I didn't think we had a hope to earn 600 miles in 2 weeks but glancing at our account we snagged over 800, thanks to those 110 mile coupons from Rexall and the restaurant gift cards from Sobeys. It's been a busy year for us, didn't participate in pickle palooza and we still earned over 19,000 so far this year!
upload_2017-12-19_14-29-23.png

Yup, cracked the code behind these mystery bonus miles! The e-mail came on November 15th and was triggered by using cash miles (for us it was at Rexall on Oct 31st) It was obviously based on your "normal" earning rate, which for us in October was quite high :eek: I didn't think we had a hope to earn 600 miles in 2 weeks but glancing at our account we snagged over 800, thanks to those 110 mile coupons from Rexall and the restaurant gift cards from Sobeys. It's been a busy year for us, didn't participate in pickle palooza and we still earned over 19,000 so far this year!
View attachment 289435
I definitely did not get an email like that....bummer. Nice bonus for you though!

Anyone willing to speculate on the possibility of a coupon for Rexall showing up tomorrow that will be better than today's? I need a few stocking stuffers still and might as well get the biggest return possible

Anyone willing to speculate on the possibility of a coupon for Rexall showing up tomorrow that will be better than today's? I need a few stocking stuffers still and might as well get the biggest return possible

I am gambling that tomorrow will be better than what I have today.
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter