A Summer Wedding and a Disney Trip CANCELLED, HELP DECIDE WHEN WE'LL GO IN 2011

Hi! Joining in :goodvibes Way to go on the pin codes :thumbsup2 I got the same 40% off pin code, but not the DDP one. What characters were on the DDP one??That is amazing savings!! Are they letting you use both at the same time? Looking forward to reading more popcorn::

Happy belated birthday!

Amanda

Thanks

Hi! Joining in :goodvibes Way to go on the pin codes :thumbsup2 I got the same 40% off pin code, but not the DDP one. What characters were on the DDP one??That is amazing savings!! Are they letting you use both at the same time? Looking forward to reading more popcorn::

I don't know what was on the free ddp one. I'd have to go and see if I saved it. We of course already have the free ddp, so I didn't really pay to much mind to it. No you can only use one code. How I wish I could use the both of them :cloud9:

Hi Pam and Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad you had a good weekend with friends and family! :goodvibes

Sounds like a great to-do list! You're really coming down the homestretch now! We did a very informal rehearsal dinner too....it was great because all we really wanted to do was relax and spend time with our friends. A cook-out and fireworks sounds perfect! :thumbsup2

Hey Pam! sounds like you have a great handle on your list of to do's and your cookout idea sounds great...hope your brother agrees!
:wave2: Connie

I know what you mean. I'd love to use the 40% room discount AND free dining but, alas, we had to pick one. For us the room discount was a bigger savings, especially since we'll have a kitchen.

Amanda

Happy belated birthday, Pam!! Sorry I missed it! Sounds like you had a wonderful day and weekend.

I can't believe you got ANOTHER PIN!! They need to send me a PIN!!

Wedding plans sound like they are coming together, you're getting married in a month! AWESOME!!:bride:

Oh, I'm really trying to stay in the Disney spirit, but with everything to do for the wedding and the girl's birthday party this weekend, i'm so stressed out. There are 27 days until the wedding and there is still so much to get done. I'm trying to relax a little, but it's just not working out too good for me.

Yesterday we went to get the girl's dresses for the wedding. I have a bunch of pictures on my phone but only 1 on my camera, so i'll have to get more, but here is Emily's dress. It's marine blue, which is the color of the other bridesmaids as well. She loves it. Before she went to school this morning, she was just looking at it.

2010_0606AA.jpg

Lizzie and Sam are both doing the flower girl thing,so they have matching white dresses. They look SO pretty too. We even got all of their shoes. We are all doing silver sandals, seeing how it's an outside wedding.

On Saturday night I got a "trial run" done on my hair from a girl that we work with. Oh, WOW, she was great. She is coming to my house the morning of the wedding to do my hair. I'm very excited. Hair is no longer something I need to worry about.

This week I'm going to go buy my sandals, and then we'll at least all have our clothes.

I'm still waiting for response cards. Every day I run to the mail box and hope to find a bunch, but there is either none or 1. Now, there are many people that I know are going, but they just haven't stuck the card back in the mail. COME ON NOW!!!!! THEY'RE ALREADY STAMPED!!! I want to start working on my seating chart.

Ok, so for the birthday party. Emily and Lizzie will be celebrating their birthdays this weekend :hug: They are very excited! We are going bday party shopping tonight. They are going to go with the Hawaiian theme. I also have to order their cakes tonight. I can't believe Emily is 11 years old. Lizzie will be 9, but 11 is crazy!!!! Even Lizzie though, she's turning 9 and it seems like Emily should still be 9.

I also just put a bunch of pictures from Memorial day weekend on my photobucket, so i'll post those next!

So, last sunday we celebrated my bday at my brother's house. We had a cake, a cookout and fun with a slip and slide. Unfortunately his pool was not ready yet.

2010_0530AD.jpg

2010_0530AE.jpg

2010_0530AO.jpg

Then the girls chased Maggie around the yard

2010_0530AS.jpg

Who got a hold of a balloon

2010_0530AR.jpg

Then we had this delicious little cake.

2010_0530AW.jpg

I'll post parade pics in the next post.

Monday was the memorial day parade. We love memorial day! My friend Brianne came down, Nicole, Makenzie and Jordyn came of course, My brother and his girlfriend, Manny (of course) and my neighbor and his 4 yr old, Alex. We all walked over around 10am. We always like to get there early and get a good spot and hang out. It goes right by my street, so we only have a 4 min walk. We got lemonade and had munchkins while we waited.

2010_0531AA.jpg

2010_0531AD.jpg

2010_0531AF.jpg

And here is my neighbor, Alex. I swear he has ADHD. He cannot sit still for 5 seconds. He's 4. I tried to take about 5 pictures and this is the best I can get. You tell him to smile for a pic and he will, but it's for a split second then he's gotta go. I thought I finally got a good one here but then he jumped on the blanket.

2010_0531AI.jpg

Here's the girls catching candy

2010_0531AJ.jpg

2010_0531AP.jpg

After the parade we all went to Mcdonalds. Not poor Jordyn though, Nicole took her to her house with her mom. She had a belly ache all morning and when we got back to my house she threw up all over the sidewalk :sick: Plus it was hot out, so that was clearly making things worse.
After Mcdonalds we went to this big feast they have every year. Not many pics, but we walked around. There were a few rides and games. The girls got more silly bands.

I did get a few pics in this enormous bounce house.

2010_0531AU.jpg

2010_0531AV.jpg

And that was our weekend. This weekend we'll have birthday party pictures!! Woo Hoo!!!

So, your big girl will be 11 huh? It goes by soooo quickly. Victoria is 12! (yeah, going on 20!!!)

I love Emily's dress! I love all the pics you took, as I usually do. We've been extremely busy, too, and I have yet another cold!! Grrrr! :sick: I do have some dance recital pics to post, so I need to get to those soon! You will not believe what my darling fiance wants to do.......BUY A HOUSE!!! Yes, the house next to us is a wreck and he's always wanted to buy a place to fix it up and rent it out. OMG!!! :scared1: He hasn't made up his mind yet, and I honestly don't care one way or the other since he can afford it, but Pam, this will be the 3rd house we own!! (ok, so technically, he owns his, and he would own this new purchase). It's a duplex, too. I just don't know what to think. There would be so much work to do to it, but he wants it, so who am I to object? Heck, I'm dragging him to Disney, right????

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it!

It sounds like you are checking things off your wedding check list one by one.:thumbsup2

The parade pictures and weekend pictures are great! It looks like ya'll were having a great time.

Thanks! When I started looking for wedding colors and found this "Marine Blue" I knew I had to have it. Blue is my favorite color, and this blue is so lovely to me. I wish I was wearing this color.;)

Looks like you all had a fun Memorial Day weekend!

Emily looks beautiful in her dress! I love the color!:lovestruc

Emily looks so lovely in her dress! She looks like such a young woman. I am so glad for you that the wedding stuff is coming together. :goodvibes

I remember being irritated by people not bothering to RSVP one way or the other. I don't understand why it is so hard to put it in the mailbox! :confused3

Sounds like a fun birthday party--I bet the girls will have such a great time.

Emily looks so grown up, Pam!! In that dress and the way she's standing, she looks like such a lady!
Sounds like you had a busy, but fun weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter