A Summer Wedding and a Disney Trip CANCELLED, HELP DECIDE WHEN WE'LL GO IN 2011

I'm glad your feeling better and getting caught up on things- it can be so stressful when everything comes down to the wire no matter how much planning you've done.

A Hawaiian themed party sounds fun- Now I'm thinking we need to do Lilo and Stitch for our next Disney Day, lol.

Yay for an early birthday party! With so much going on, earlier is probably the best choice!

The Memorial Day parade sounds great! I love traditions like that. :thumbsup2

Good luck with party shopping!

I'm glad your feeling better and getting caught up on things- it can be so stressful when everything comes down to the wire no matter how much planning you've done.

A Hawaiian themed party sounds fun- Now I'm thinking we need to do Lilo and Stitch for our next Disney Day, lol.

Oh, yes, feeling much better today! I hope they wanna go with the Hawaiin theme.

:flower3: Hang in there Pam!!

I'm doing good!

Yay for an early birthday party! With so much going on, earlier is probably the best choice!

The Memorial Day parade sounds great! I love traditions like that. :thumbsup2

Good luck with party shopping!

Yes, the girls are very excited about their upcoming party. And we always love to watch the parade. It's going to be 85 on monday, it's perfect.

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! :yay: And because of that I treated myself to........... A new bra, 2 tank tops, 2 shirts for work and a new pair of work pants. Happy Birthday to me, from me!!!! I'm working tonight and we're ordering dinner, having a cake and going out to get some ice cream! This sunday we're having a birthday party cookout at my brother's house. His pool is ready!! The kids are so excited to be going in the pool for the first time this year. They can't wait to have a bday party for me too, they're so cute.

I don't have any pictures to post from the lake yesterday because I didn't want any evidence for Emily and Lizzie to see. They would not have been happy. Me and Sam swam, Nicole and Makenzie sat on the blanket (obviously) She played in the sand and kept getting buckets of water. It was SO hot yesterday. We had a nice spot half in the shade and half in the sun. My shoulders are burnt and I got good color on my arms and face. My arms are so itchy cause this is the first burn i've had this year. Makenzie and Sam have been told that, that was our secret yesterday! I'm really surprised Sam didn't tell. When I put it to her that it was a secret, that excited her, and she did a good job keeping it. She likes to rub things in to her sisters. She's so sweet huh. I remember last year in Disney, the morning Emily had a headache and stayed at the hotel with Manny, as soon as we entered the room, Sam ran up to her and said "WE SAW THE FAIRY GODMOTHER" She's such a brat.

Have a nice day all!!!!

Happy birthday! I love buying my own birthday presents-- glad you had fun doing that, yourself!!
Your lake day sounds nice! Sounds like Sam is growing up if she's able to keep a secret and not rub it in her sisters' faces!! :rotfl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!!!!!! :dance3:

Thank you!

Happy Birthday Pam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Pam!!! party:

Thank you, I did!

A belated Happy Birthday to you! I hope you had a great day! :goodvibes

Thanks, I did have a very nice day!

Happy birthday! I love buying my own birthday presents-- glad you had fun doing that, yourself!!
Your lake day sounds nice! Sounds like Sam is growing up if she's able to keep a secret and not rub it in her sisters' faces!! :rotfl:

Thanks. I never buy myself anything. It was nice, and I didn't feel TOO guilty about doing it.

So, I got a pincode in my email and Manny got one in his too. It was for 40% off any category resort. Even value. That's a pretty good deal. But, for us, free dining will always be the best one! The 40% off at POR would save us $478, Free DDP saves us a little over $1000!!! GO FREE DDP!!!

I also got the pincode for free ddp. I wonder if that means, they don't have the amount of guests they would like and they're sending them out like mad, I wonder if anyone else has been getting them, I haven't been on the codes and rates board. Low crowds work good for us and them lines!!!! :banana:

I had a very nice birthday yesterday. I went shopping for myself and then had dinner and cake and more mickey balloons at work. We were supposed to go for ice cream, but we were so disgustingly full, that we are doing that tonight instead! :yay: And then of course on sunday we're having a bday cookout at my brother's pool!!! I'll definitely have pool pictures this weekend.

Well, have a nice day. I hope everyone's weather is as nice as ours has been all week.

Pam I'm sorry I missed your birthday!
Happy Birthday sounds like you had a great day and like a great weekend is in the works!

Awesome deal on the pins...I wish I would get a 40% code maybe I would be able to talk Danny into taking a quick return trip ...
:wave2: Connie

Happy Belated Birthday. I've been so busy, just catching up on all my Disney reading this weekend.

Sounds like the wedding is coming along smoothly.

I haven't been on very much. We've been so busy! I have some pictures to post from this past weekend. We had a great time with nice weather. Sunday was my birthday cookout and monday we went to the parade and then to a feast!

I've also been trying to get other little things done for the wedding. My tasks this week include: Setting a date to drop my dress off with the seamstress. Calling all of the guys in the wedding to give them the number they need to order their tuxes. Bring my sketch of the cake to the bakery. Figure out what i'm doing for favors. Figure out what i'm doing for a rehearsal dinner, and seeing how it's 4th of july weekend, i'm thinking about a cookout at my brother's house. I'm going to call i'm going to call him tonight and see if that's ok. He's got a big yard and a pool. And then from there we can all go watch the fireworks, which are right down the street. and figure out what kind of flowers we're using for the centerpieces. We're making our own, not going with a florist.

Happy Birthday late! I am sorry I missed it but I haven't been on again for a bit. Life is getting in the way! :lmao:

You are the pin code queen! :worship: I am hoping for a BB deal for May 2011 when we head down in September. :cloud9

Your to do list sounds doable to me. Red and white roses are a classic, and would look good with your color scheme. If you don't like roses, daisy would be in bloom and easy to get a well. Both should be relatively affordable. If you like Lilies, you could probably do some for you and then a few on each table--very elegant--they are a bit more expensive than the others mentioned though.

Hey Pam! I think busy is how we all feel lately! You're wedding plans are really coming together- that to do list seems like everything is getting down to the wire. :goodvibes

Happy Birthday late! I am sorry I missed it but I haven't been on again for a bit. Life is getting in the way! :lmao:

You are the pin code queen! :worship: I am hoping for a BB deal for May 2011 when we head down in September. :cloud9

Your to do list sounds doable to me. Red and white roses are a classic, and would look good with your color scheme. If you don't like roses, daisy would be in bloom and easy to get a well. Both should be relatively affordable. If you like Lilies, you could probably do some for you and then a few on each table--very elegant--they are a bit more expensive than the others mentioned though.

Thanks for the flower advice!!! Can't wait to get that all decided on. And yes, I do feel like a pincode queen. That makes me very happy!!!

Hey Pam! I think busy is how we all feel lately! You're wedding plans are really coming together- that to do list seems like everything is getting down to the wire. :goodvibes

Yup, 32 days left. That's it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter