I'm so sorry you had such a horrible day. It was one thing after another, and I can imagine myself "losing it" at a store under the same circumstances. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. {{{HUGS}}}

Your family will continue to be in my prayers. I'm especially praying that all will go well with your step-children and that you'll all keep your DH's best interest in mind and be able to get along. I know that can't make things any easier.

Don't worry if you can't get things done right now. No one expects you to. You can send a condolence card to your cousin's family in a month or so. Your garage situation should be covered fully by your insurance; get your insurance agent to recommend a good company and don't bother with interviewing multiple contractors.

Most of all, don't feel like you caused any of what's happening right now. You're enduring all of this because you're a strong person and you will be able to cope. I know it seems bleak right now, but things will improve, and you're a strong woman who will be able press on eventually. Just give yourself time. {{{Hugs}}}

{{hugs}} and prayers for you. I'm very sorry for everything that you're going through. :(

I feel horrible that you are going through ALL this..it's one thing after another. Please know you will be in my prayers.

I'm sorry C.Ann. It all seems so unfair. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

You certainly have to deal with what seems like an unfair amount of stress, bad timing and bad luck.

I don't even know what to say except that even though it is all falling upon your shoulders, you have to stay strong, for your DH and for yourself.

I will continue to say my prayers and send PD your way.

{{{hugs}}}

Sorry that you and your family are going through so much! Sending good thoughts, and take care!:D

C.Ann, again, my thoughts and prayers are with you to help you get through this. In regards to your stepchildren, PLEASE remember that you are your DH's wife, YOU are his healthcare POA, and YOU ultimately make the final decision. DO NOT let your stepchildren bully or guilt you into making wrong decisions. You know your husband best, and you know what he would want. As far as your DH being in a VA hospital, do not let anyone make you feel guilty about that; what matters is that he is being taken care of, and if he was a candidate for any kind of treatment that the VA couldn't handle, your DH would be transferred to a facility that could handle it. Also, if any of your stepchildren make a rukus in your DH's room, you do have the right to have the hospital refuse them entrance. I know this sounds drastic, but unfortunately, I have seen things come to this in the hospital where I work. Again, please feel free to pm or email me if you would like to ask questions to an unbiased third party, or just need someone to talk to who understands the whole scenario of feuding family members.

I just read your post this morning C. Ann. So sorry to hear about your husband's health problems and all the other things that have come your way right now. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH. Is there someone close to you that you could lean on during this unbelievably difficult time? If you need a shoulder to lean on please don't hesitate to e-mail or PM me. {{{HUGS}}}

As far as your DH being in a VA hospital, do not let anyone make you feel guilty about that

Please do not feel bad about that- we had family friends who's father was in a VA hospital and doing well, however they felt that they needed to move him somewhere with more plush accomodations. Two days later he died from a medication overdose. The quality of a VA hospital is fine. PLease take care of yourself

So sorry you are having to deal with all of this...Hugs to you, C. Ann...

I am so sorry to hear of these latest developments. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family.

I would also echo what Towncrier said. If there are any friends, neighbors, co-workers, other family members, church members (if you go to church) that you could turn to, I encourage you to do so. You have more going on now than anyone could possibly handle. Letting others help you would be perfectly understandable.

Take care, C. Ann . . .

My goodness. You've had much more than your share of bad things happening this summer. I'm in shock sitting here reading everything going on!

C.Ann, I am SO sorry and sending all the prayers and pixie dust and strength I can to help you get through this.

*HUGS*

Oh my gosh C.Ann! I am so sorry! {{{{hugs}}}} If there is anything I can do for you please let me know!

C.Ann, I feel so terrible about what you're going through. ***HUGS*** I truly hope good news will come your way soon.

I'm so very sorry. My prayers are with you and your DH. (((hugs)))

Prayers for you and your DH C.Ann. Wish I lived near and could do something to help. Hugs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter