OH hon!!!! (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

I am SO very sorry!!! You are, as always, in myprayers you have had so muc h to deal with lately! :(

I will keep you in prayers If you need anything please dont hesitate to PM me!
Robin

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) My thoughts and prayers are with you.............

Great Caeser's ghost. Wow.

I'll be back, have to go read your other post.

{{{{HUGS}}}} I wish they could be real, what an awful day and my prayers are with you.

C.Ann,
My prayers are with you. Many, many of them. Your cup is full right now. I will be praying for your DH. I know you must be scared too. And, no, you aren't being punished for anything. It rains on everyone (and the sunshines on everyone)... always remember that. {{{HUGS}}} to you. I hear the emotion in your post. I'm so sorry.

I have not been here since the beginning and don't have the whole picture of what is going on with your DH but I would like to offer my condolences. My thoughts are with you, and good luck dealing with witchy-poo stepdaughter (imagine she is the Big Lots manager:mad: ) Good luck to you and I know it's cloche, but there's nowhere to go but up once you've hit the bottom. Good luck to you :D

C.Ann, I am so sorry to read all you are dealing with. We can't be physically with you, but we sure are with you in spirit and prayer. Don't lose your faith in goodness, what with all that has happened of late.

My prayers are with you and your family, my best for you all.

{{Hugs}},

Dan

I am really sorry about everything that is happening to you right now, I will continue to keep DH and you in my prayers and if there is anything else I can do just let me know. {{Hugs to you}}

I will continue to hold you in my prayers. And Buckalew is right. It may feel at the present time as though God is punishing you. But God is not vengeful nor hateful. Those are human characteristics. And God is a loving God. Just think of all the people that are praying for you right now. I believe that God has a hand in the compassion that is pouring out for you and your family.

Don't fret about your cousin's funeral. I'm sure that your family will understand that you have more pressing matters at the present time. Have you reached out to local friends and asked for their help? I know that there must be someone who can help lighten your burden by sharing the load that is on your shoulders. I wish that there were more that I could do. I know that being preached to is probably not high on your priority list right now. And I hope that I'm not being too preachy. I suppose that it's a hazard of being the son of a minister. Keep the faith. And let us know if there is anything (besides prayer) that we can do for you and your family.

I'm sorry you're going through all this, especially all at the same time.:( I hope the dr's are able to help your husband. I'd prefer they be able to save him, but if not-I hope they make what time he has left more peaceful for him.:(

Oh C.Ann! What a horrible day. You've certainly had more to handle than any one person should have to. I'm so sorry. :(

Continued prayers for you and DH and your DD, and even the stepkids that they may handle themselves with some respect & kindness.

Strength & comfort & peace for you. Please get some rest and take care of yourself. We're all worried.

I'm so sorry, all this that you're going through is just too much. I'd be calling in the reinforcements. Friends, family, anyone I could grab hold of, someone could do phone calls for you, send regrets and all that. Please ask. P&PD & hugs from here.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} C.Ann. I wish there was more we could do for you. You are certainly going through more than your share right now. I hope tomorrow is a brighter day for you and your family. I'm sending good thoughts your way.

Oh, C.Ann - I don't know what to say. You continue to be in my prayers.
Regarding the VA - they saved my brother's life. I think you can be assured that your DH is getting good care. (People have bad things to say about every "kind" of hospitals. Even the largest private hospitals have their detractors. Some county hosp are excellent, but also get a bad rap! So don't let that bother you!)
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I can not even imagine what you are going through right now....certainly more than your fair share by the looks of it. You are still in my prayers and I hope that your step daughters back off a little and realize how difficult this all is very you.

C.Ann, If there is anything you need, please just ask us. We are all praying for you and your DH. I am also paying that your times ahead with your stepchildren will go more smoothly by your all coming together to do what is best for your DH. My thoughts and prayers are with you!;)

This is all so horrible! I'm so sorry any of this is happening, much less all at once! I know that I wouldn't have the energy to write a coherent narrative on here if I were in your shoes, so you deserve a big pat on the back!

oh sweetheart!! :( :(

too much stuff going on at once...I know what you are going thru!! :(

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
and *Pd* and prayers coming your way!!

if you ever need to vent just drop me a PM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter