• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

I previously couldn't stand Ovechkin, but I have seen a little more respect for his teammates, other players & the game from him this year. I think he has earned it & deserves his turn with the cup. And I really like Oshie! Go Caps!

He has grown as a captain, and now a leader, under Trotz. I'm so excited that we are playing for the cup!

#itsoktobelieve #ALLCAPS

I do like that there will be a first-time Cup winner this year.

Yeah, me too.

My dad used to be Barry Trotz boss waaaay back in the day (non hockey related). I said that if Washington wins the cup he should totally track down Trotz’s phone number. Then, we can have a bbq with the cup LOL

I am pulling for the Caps. Trotz’s daughter attended school with my daughter while he was coaching here in Nashville. Nice family and I would be glad to see him win the Cup.

I just cannot wait until Game 1! Quite the break here...itching to watch hockey again!!

Now pulling for VGK to win games 1 & 2 and drop one road game so I could potentially see them raise the Cup in person ;)

This is going to be a good series! fast paced and hard hitting. let see if the ref's actually call penalties for once- all the cross-checking that has been going on and dirty hitting- by all teams
GO Knights GO!
Happy that the Caps finally made it back!

Game 1 tonight! To say we're excited (but also nervous!) in this house is a major understatement. We'll be in Vegas for nine nights starting Friday and can't wait to be in the energy of the city!!

I watched a really nice puff piece on the Knights a couple of days ago and could see myself rooting for them...but then they showed their fricking cheerleaders and I was like, "NOPE!!!" One of my biggest pet peeves in the NHL is the addition of ice girls in ridiculous outfits and cheerleaders. That pre-game intro was just dumb. I like the drums and whatnot, but the knights on the ice skit was embarrassingly bad.

Typical behavior by Wilson...

Keep up the momentum, Knights - and Fleury, Reaves, Perron, Neal and Engelland - I have much love for you former Pens players!

That was one intense game. My heart cannot handle so many back and forth goals! Ovi is a revelation to watch. Just so talented.

Game two tonight!! Hoping for a less anxiety-filled game but I guess that's part of the fun :)

Watched the first game including the "pre game" ceremony and remember that old chestnut "I went to a prize fight and a hockey game broke out."

Well as I was watching the festivities I was thinking "Started watching a Las Vegas Stage show and a hockey game broke out." :rotfl2:

Watched the first game including the "pre game" ceremony and remember that old chestnut "I went to a prize fight and a hockey game broke out."

Well as I was watching the festivities I was thinking "Started watching a Las Vegas Stage show and a hockey game broke out." :rotfl2:

It’s embarrassing and ridiculous. If you need a stage show to be entertained, go do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter