20041009 - 10/9/04 - Western

The CM I got on the phone yesterday with DCL said that we couldn't book Costa Maya excursions until we board, which is a bummer...

Carla

endkaos: Did the Raddison fix the error in your reservation?

Well, just in case I don't post again...everyone have a nice trip. We leave Wed morning from Phoenix and are spending a couple of nites at the Ron Jon.
We are planning in checking in onboard at the Dismeet. In addition, we will probably be wearing green mickey heads from Home Depot in our lanyards at the terminal...if you see us don't hesitate to say HI :wave2: .
I have yet to pack anything and I still have some shopping to do, drycleaning to pick up, cat to vet and an orthodontist appt tomorrow. Nothing like waiting to the last minute. I'll look like this guy :crazy: by tomorrow nite. This morning I booked a jet ski tour of Key West with Island watersports. Anyone else doing this? Nope couldn't book Costa Maya excursions with DCL.

Jennifer

Have a safe trip Jennifer. Enjoy your days at the beach:sunny:

Hope to see you Saturday on the Magic!

Did you ever think the day would come? It seems like only yesterday I was booking this trip. (Yesterday was May 2003!)

Two more days of work then its off to WDW for a little pre-cruise getting in the mood.

Kathy

I called DCL to ask about what time we would be arriving in COsta Maya, so I could book the horseback riding excursion. Anyway, the lady told me that I could book my excursion with her on the phone. I ended up not booking it with them because I am not sure if they(DCL) was offering the horseback riding. I don't know if that is helpful or not but it leaves me to believe that you may be able to book your excursions ahead of time.

I can't wait to sail away......

Calgon..........take me away.....

:bounce:

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

It seems everyone is already on their way!!

We leave on Friday and time isn't moving fast enough for me!

You are not alone HebeJebe. We don't leave UK until Fri.
I keep thinking the clock has stopped.
Taxi driver just rang me to confirm 7am Fri Morning.
We are all packed. Nothing else to do but wait.
Wayne

We are both leaving at 7:00 a.m. on Friday morning. That sounds so fummy with you leaving from the UK and me leaving from MD on the east coast.

Guess your flight will be al little bit longer than ours. ;)

Friday will be a long day.
In US eastern times,
leave house 2am (1hr taxi)
depart Manchester airport 5.40am
Arrive Chicago 12.55pm
Depart Chicago 3.23pm
Arrive Orlando 6.56pm
Hotel probably around 9pm

19 hours on the move, I think I need a sleep thinking about it.
Wayne

No complaining............

on 9/24 we left Columbus, Ohio bound for Port Canaveral.........upon arriving at the port (3 kids and nana and papa) advised of evacuation and delay of the magic..........toured Fla.....Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Naples, Ft. Meyers, back to Lauderdale on 9/27..............finally boarded Magic at 9:30 pm and departed midnight 9/28

Now that's a long day(s)

lol have fun and stay hurricane free

Was it only 6 hours since my last post?
Its going so slow.
Just getting all the documents together. Do I really look like my passport? I hope not.
Wayne

We leave Thursday afternoon. A day at the Food and Wine and then the Halloween party in the evening. Packing, that takes less than half an hour for me, the wife..... :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone and just getting away from work for a bit.

Chuck

Took me half hour to pack, DW nearly 2 weeks.
Can't complain, she has fit enough for 3 people for a 3 week vaccation in 2 x 30inch cases. Maybe I should check mine are still in.

Not heard of any upgrades on our cruise. Did I miss any?
Wayne

Greetings...This is not actually MissyOH but her sister, Mary. Missy just returned from the 5 night Western Cruise.

We are cruising with all of you and wanted to introduce ourselves. I will be with my husband, John and two daughters (6 + 8) and am looking forward to the vacation.

We are planning no excursions at this point. I have been to Cozumel on another cruise and we took a cab to the beach. We will probably do the same thing this time.

Looking forward to Friday!

Mary

Welcome Mary
I don't think we are doing any excursion either. I have now sent 2 emails to DCL to book Dolphins on Cozumel. They have not reponded to either. No problem I will keep my money if they don't want it.
Other we were going to do was stingrays on GC so not having any luck
Wayne

Wayne-
Last cruise we went on we took a cab to Chankanaab Park to snorkel. Although, we did not do the dolphin swim, we could have just signed up at that moment. (The snorkeling there was less than impressive). We took the cheap route and just watched people swim with the dolphins.

We also went to GC and did stingray city on that trip. It was pretty incredible, but also very crowded with tourist boats. I guess you willl have to go again!

Mary

We arent leaving till fri. morning. See ya all there. Anyone staying at the Hyatt? Getting pretty excited:bounce:

Suzy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter