20041009 - 10/9/04 - Western

Hyatt here.....

If your staying make sure you check your rate with the ones posted on their website now... The rate we booked at months ago is MUCH cheaper today! We canceled the old reservations and rebooked - we had 4 rooms booked!

Just walked into the office for my last day of work before leaving. Yea!!!!

Not packed yet. Not too worried. What ever I forget, I can buy.::yes::

We're out of here tomorrow. Heading to ASMus for two nights. Probably will be at Animal Kingdom on Friday. I've not been there yet. Then come Saturday moening, it's off to the Port, find the rest of the family and sail away for one week of Magic.

OK, time to clean up the mess that someone dropped off last night.

Safe trip everyone, see you Saturday.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hello Fellow Cruisers,

We are leaving Friday to sail with the rest of you on the 10/9 Magic, and I just now found this thread. I always seem to be a day late and a dollor short. I will be traveling with my DH, DS 16, DD 13 and DS 9. I am a little worried about my DS16. Anybody else sailing with teens. I afraid he might be a little board. Hope we get a chance to meet some of you! Two days left until departure. Yeah!!!!!!!! :bounce:

We don't leave until Friday after DD11 gets out of school so its going to be a long couple of days... I am already packed except for a couple of things and my husband has been harassing me for a week about everything he needs being in suitcases (which means 1 thing that he needed was in the suitcase)....

We only have the Catamaran sail, snokel and beach reserved for cozmel now that stingray city is a no go in GC. I am really torn about Costa Maya between just winging it or going to the ruins. DD11 has never been to Mayan ruins so it might be fun for her.

Oh well I guess its back to work....

See everyone on Sat at Dismeet...

Denise

Wow, a lot of posts yesterday (and I thought everyone had left already).

TiggerOnly1 - I am traveling with my 17 year old brother. I can't make an promises about how social he will be though (he is 17 afterall).

We leave Friday morning and meet the rest of our group at the Radisson and then the last two at the port on Saturday.

We booked the Tulum Ruins tour. I read somewhere on here that the Cozumel excursions are full already. So that could be why you haven't received a response.

Two more days of work and then time to pack!

HebeJebe,

Thanks for the reply. My DS16 is pretty social once he gets the cool factor out of the way. I have been watching the posts and hadn't seen many older teens. I am glad there is at least one. We have something planned for all the ports. Key West - parasailing through Shore Trips. Doing the parasailing at Key West because I thought it was very expensive at CC and I wasn't sure we would be going to CC. Dolphin Swim at Cozumel. Planning ruins at Costa Maya. Read in the threads we might be able to call DCL and book ahead. Calling today. Just planning on snorkeling and banana boat rides at CC. We are leaving early Friday morning to spend a day at Downtown Disney. We didn't get to spend any time there on our last visit to DW. Kids want to go to Disney Quest. See you soon. :bounce:

Dress is being driven down so I don't have to fly with it.

*Mental note - call to confirm it gets packed*

Tiggeronly1 - Welcome

I called DCL yesterday and they wouldn't let me book excursions until onboard for Costa Maya if you have any luck let me know.

Denise

We're leaving tomorrow (assuming I get the million and one things I need to do yet accomplished first). I called DCL this morning and was not able to book Costa Maya excursions - they're still saying do it on board. I did release our excursion reservation for Tulum in Cozumel if anyone wants it...

Carla

We leave Friday after DD's get out of school.

It is so cool to see the countdown times either in days or hours depending on when your vacation starts.

When Jeff started the thread, the counters were over 300 days. Now 58 (and still counting) pages later, we are almost there!

DW and I will be wearing our lime green DIS lanyards all week. If we don't meet before, don't be shy about coming over to say hi. Also, come check out our door signs on 8540 (unless we get a last minute upgrade :hyper: )

Looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone. And some special Pixie Dust to HebeJebe on her upcoming wedding. That is just so cool!

David

We are leaving very early Friday morning, and flying out of Philadelphia. We should be in Orlando around 1:30 (unless the flight is delayed:rolleyes: ). We are staying at the Contemporary. Friday night are eating dinner at LTT at 4:30 and then doing MNSSHP!! I hope to see some of you there.

We plan to be at the port around 10:30 - 11:00 Saturday morning. I made matching t'shirts for me, DH, and DD's to wear for our picture when we board. As David stated, don't be afraid to say Hi:wave2: . I also made several door signs (I made extra just in case some get stolen). Some have lime green mickey heads on them.;)

I haven't packed for me and DH yet, but my DD's are packed. I can't wait, we are all getting very excited.:hyper:

I can't wait to meet everyone. See ya Soon!!!!:wave: :boat:

Cindy

We leave on Friday afternoon after DD gets out of school. Lucky DH has the day off and I work 1/2 day! We leave from Waco at 5p to Dallas then transfer for Orlando. Our flight leaves there at 9 so we get to MCO at 1am :( but we are staying at the Hyatt. We will get to the port at about 10:30. See you all there!

Kristen

Originally posted by cindy21494
We are leaving very early Friday morning, and flying out of Philadelphia. We should be in Orlando around 1:30 (unless the flight is delayed:rolleyes: ). We are staying at the Contemporary. Friday night are eating dinner at LTT at 4:30 and then doing MNSSHP!! I hope to see some of you there.

We plan to be at the port around 10:30 - 11:00 Saturday morning. I made matching t'shirts for me, DH, and DD's to wear for our picture when we board. As David stated, don't be afraid to say Hi:wave2: . I also made several door signs (I made extra just in case some get stolen). Some have lime green mickey heads on them.;)

I haven't packed for me and DH yet, but my DD's are packed. I can't wait, we are all getting very excited.:hyper:

I can't wait to meet everyone. See ya Soon!!!!:wave: :boat:

Cindy

We are also flying out of PHL... a little later on friday though not until 4pm!

We are outa here tomorrow at noon!!!! (Despite what my countdown says):bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Off to EPCOT Friday and onto the ship Sat.!! Whoo-hoo!
See you all there, and safe traveling for everyone.
Alex:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:
:wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Leaving tomorrow afternoon. Off to AK on Friday. Then to some "boat" on Saturday. Just kidding! I'm in packing overload right now. Can someone day "steamer trunk"?

Safe trip. See you all Saturday. I'll be the one with a drink in my hand! :drinking1

Mina and I are all packed. Head to the airport in a couple of hours to catch the flight to Orlando. Tomorrow, food and wine and the holloween party. Then it is off to the ship.

See all on Saturday.

Chuck

I just finished packing and am ready to go!!! We will be leaving tomorrow around 12:30 - heading to Ron Jons to relax and celebrate my 10 year anniversary. Hope everyone has a safe trip - see ya on Saturday.

Michelle

It's 3 a.m. here in Arizona. Our plan leaves at 8 a.m. I can't sleep. I'm too excited. I am glad we are arriving a day early for the cruise, so maybe I can catch up. Last time, we did a red-eye. Never again. I can't wait to meet you all and have the greatest time ever. Come up and say hi. I will be harried looking short overweight blonde mother of three loud and bouncy boys with one aloof absent-minded tall husband.:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter