• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

17 CRV Construction Photos from 5/30, 6/6, 6/9

And you and your camera were really, really busy too! :)

Great detective work, and thanks for sharing. That seems like a lot of effort for a new valet parking lot! :lmao:

Not too much detective work! :) I was at the Contemporary working on walk photos and went to the 4th floor and outside - and up a flight or two of stairs as well.

I haven't seen anything about valet parking. Perhaps a valet parking garage? :)

I see those lost Cronin trailers are still there. I wonder if the company has realized they are missing? LOL

Those footings they're "drilling out" for? Well, the drill looks just about as long as the one they'd need to drill the footings described in the plans for "The C Shaped" whatever it is.

:)

Those footings they're "drilling out" for? Well, the drill looks just about as long as the one they'd need to drill the footings described in the plans for "The C Shaped" whatever it is.

:)

I'm unfamiliar with construction - I had to ask my husband what each machine was for. :)

Well duh, that's why they dug the footer holes so deep...they pack all that asbestos in the hole and then pour concrete over it.

A certain Tony the Frog reports from his usually infallible source, Deep Croak...that there are actually CRV models in the SSR building that has the AKV models in them!!!!!! On with the show!

A certain Tony the Frog reports from his usually infallible source, Deep Croak...that there are actually CRV models in the SSR building that has the AKV models in them!!!!!! On with the show!

So is anyone taking bets on when Disney finally announces it? (Tony the Frog sounds like the name of a bookie!)

"CRV - packed with only the best asbestos"! :)

when is DVC going to announce this.

then again I don't want the announcement until I get the money in 2009.

luv seeing these pics:thumbsup2 just wish something concrete:rolleyes1 would be announced.

will take pics end of month having dinner @ CG:banana: ; hopefully something else to see but dirt & equipment by then.

when is DVC going to announce this.

then again I don't want the announcement until I get the money in 2009.

Me too!! I need to get my last add on paid off first, then I'll be ready to add on at the CRV!! My dream location! Everytime I talk to my guide I tell her that I'm waiting. I'm probably first on her list for buying into the CRV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter