Zurg's and Delswife's Trip Reports:UPDATE NEW REPORT by Delswife 3/7/05

zurgswife said:
If you'd like to PM me I can link you to another board that I'm not allowed to mention here where they are located also....

Does that make me "unmentionable?" :rotfl2:

Yes we are having server issues. May be a little bit before I find a home for the badshoe server.

MrsJ Henry said:
Does anyone know what happened to Delswife.com? It says it no longer exists. :confused3

Robin didn't actually own the domain. I was helping her work with the guy who has it, a very nice guy, but we both got busy and it dropped by the wayside.

I am working on a draft of another eposide till a draft.

Thanks for fixing the site! Robin's new reports were super as usual. Love all the escapades with the "stupid van"!

Also, just wanted to say that I got my LY/MI pins in the mail yesterday, and I'm very excited to wear them on our April trip!!! Thank you for getting them to me so quickly. :banana: Any plans to make/sell more Badshoe pins? I'd love to have some of those, too!!!

Thanks again for the hours of entertainment and the chance to "pitch in" for MDA and JDF. You guys are great! :love2:

I've just tried to follow the link to badshoe and it is a holding page?

Any idea of how to get to the latest trip reports?

Sue

We are in the process of changing host sites....have a few technical difficulities....if you email me I will send you the link to the other board where they are located...unfortunatley I can't post it here....

OK I think I have the new server working. Sorry for the problems.

Del has the best reports! I hope my report after our may trip is half as good!

Ok, I hadn't checked in awhile so I have to catch up on the reports I've missed. Bumping this back up to Page 1. :teeth:

I didn't see the new trip reports from 3/8, where are they
I don't want to register on that "other" baord to read them. When will they be on your site?

Ack.. I only see the reports from december on Badshoe.. Where are the new ones from Delswifes latest trip?

Am I missing out on something? :blush:

PM me too please because there is absolutely nothing funnier than the delswife trip reports. I'm sick with a cold and every time I laugh I start coughing, so needless to say I nearly choked to death reading about SIL's antics. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter