Zurg's and Delswife's Trip Reports:UPDATE NEW REPORT by Delswife 3/7/05

I started reading Delswife last night, but I can't get yours to open Zurg. I need a username and password.

Already read all the installments on the lodgeboard. Thank you . Cant wait for more!!! By the way - Happy Birthday!

Zurgswife, I have come to know you here on the Dis over the past several months. I will definitely check out your family's trip reports. Thank you for providing the link to them.

Is there a secret to Millionaire, when I was there 2 people from the same family also got on. PM me if you can't put it on the boards.

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc I told myself I would print these out and read them on my plane trip. I have NO self control, because I didn't even hesitate in opening them up.

I can't wait for the rest. Thank you, thank you!!

So far so GREAT!!!
Both reports are so good. Can't wait for more installments. Great job, keep 'em comin. :)

I started reading Delswife's last night. Great reports, Zurgs & Delswife! Can't wait to read more!

Zurg & Delswife,

You are too good to us!

What a great way to start the new year...reading your trip reports and living vicariously through two fun families enjoying friends and family in the World!

Thanks, you guys!

Love the trip reports. Better than the books I buy at Wal-Mart. Waiting for the next chapter. :cool1:

OhMari said:
I started reading Delswife last night, but I can't get yours to open Zurg. I need a username and password.

If you are using the link I gave you there shouldn't be a problem as they are located on our website. But they are also posted on the Lodge where a name and password is needed. I'll double check with bennet but I don't think there should be a problem..

OhMari said:
Is there a secret to Millionaire, when I was there 2 people from the same family also got on. PM me if you can't put it on the boards.

Was it us??? :cheer2: :cheer2: I'm sure there are other families that are as lucky...

Really no secret....Except start push (repeated clicking) of the correct answer as soon as it comes up rather then waiting for it to light up like they direct you.....Really it is luck and speed. We seem to have the speed part down pretty good and with a little luck thrown in we always have multiple winners each trip. Yet the elusive Million point prize has eluded us each trip...Maybe someday...

OhMari said:

Mine were still at another site. they are now all at BadShoe.com

Zurg said:
Mine were still at another site. they are now all at BadShoe.com

Thank you, when I tried again I was able to get on. I just read how you figured out your daughter I think has Diabetes, I hope not, but my prayers are with you and your family. You sound like great parents, your pictures at Whispering canyon were great. Your kids are not going to want to leave your nest when they grow up. Was scuba steve and his family down there with you, or did I see that he and his family will be there in January. If you know him will you please tell him to finish his last trip report.

OhMari said:
Thank you, when I tried again I was able to get on. I just read how you figured out your daughter I think has Diabetes, I hope not, but my prayers are with you and your family. You sound like great parents, your pictures at Whispering canyon were great. Your kids are not going to want to leave your nest when they grow up. Was scuba steve and his family down there with you, or did I see that he and his family will be there in January. If you know him will you please tell him to finish his last trip report.

Yes Delaney is very much diabetic.

Scuba Steve, aka Del aka Robinshusband was very much there with Robin and crew and every bit as much fun as his wife.

As for telling him what to do, not sure that's possible and I am in awe of anyone who jumped out of a perfectly good airplanes for an extra hunderd bucks and change a month, and I am sure he could snap me like a twig, not that I have a twig like shape, so anywhay ... what was I saying?

I'm loving these trip reports. I hope there are a hundred more! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter