Zurg's and Delswife's Trip Reports:UPDATE NEW REPORT by Delswife 3/7/05

Why don't they post on The DIS trip report forum anymore? Isn't this where they became famouse. :)

I have to agree with wilderness01, it's hard to stay interested this time. The installments are coming out very slow. I did hear that Robin got a new job, so I'm sure she's busy. Congrats on the new job Robin. Maybe you can post some of your new adventures (we know you'll have them) on the Comm. board. There are alot of folks here who would love to read them.

Looks like the Zurgs will be back at WDW before this trip report is done. Lucky dogs :) I hope you have a great Easter trip. I'm so jealous.

MickiMouth said:
Why don't they post on The DIS trip report forum anymore? Isn't this where they became famouse. :)

I have to agree with wilderness01, it's hard to stay interested this time. The installments are coming out very slow. I did hear that Robin got a new job, so I'm sure she's busy. Congrats on the new job Robin. Maybe you can post some of your new adventures (we know you'll have them) on the Comm. board. There are alot of folks here who would love to read them.

Looks like the Zurgs will be back at WDW before this trip report is done. Lucky dogs :) I hope you have a great Easter trip. I'm so jealous.

For some reason Badshoe.com didn't publish correctly...I'll have Zurg check it this weekend.

We posted them this way so we could sell the LY/MI pins without violating the DIS selling rules. The pins are for Charity.

Sorry you are having a hard time staying interested but I think Robin's job is more important. As well Zurg is very busy with some consulting stuff as well as volunteer stuff. While they both love writing this stuff they do have a life.

Zurg's trip report only has 2.5 days left so there is a really good chance he will finish it before the end of the month when we leave for our trip.

Zurgswife,
Thanks for the update! :) I'm waiting (im)patiently for the next installments too, but do realize you all have lives! Any new stories are appreciated and having to wait doesn't make me any less of a TR fan, or any less of a Zurg/delswife fan. My gosh, people have real lives and putting "pressure" on them that you aren't interested anymore just seems a little... well rude. If you don't want to read it, don't. If you can't say anything nice, then keep it to yourself. The whole reason I even registered here on the DIS was because someone posted a link to Wobin's first TR and I was hooked. OF COURSE I'm jonesing for the next editions of all ya'lls TRs, but I will never understand people who threaten disinterest. Obviously if you're reading, you're interested, no?

Thank you, thank you, thank you - for posting the latest installment from Zurg! I love reading both his and Wobin's trip reports and will keep checking for the latest and greatest from both of them.

I understand they both have lives and families that are far more important than writing these reports... Be patient, people!!

Thanks for the new installment!! Always enjoy them.

We all understand how life gets in the way of fun. Work is MUCH more important :cheer2:

Debbie

zurgswife said:
For some reason Badshoe.com didn't publish correctly...I'll have Zurg check it this weekend.

We posted them this way so we could sell the LY/MI pins without violating the DIS selling rules. The pins are for Charity.

Sorry you are having a hard time staying interested but I think Robin's job is more important. As well Zurg is very busy with some consulting stuff as well as volunteer stuff. While they both love writing this stuff they do have a life.

Zurg's trip report only has 2.5 days left so there is a really good chance he will finish it before the end of the month when we leave for our trip.

I apologize if my post came across as rude. It was definitely not meant to be. I posted about Robins new job to let others know that was probably the reason the report was taking longer then we hoped. As far as having a hard time staying interested, I do go back to reread the earlier installment to refresh my memory. I'm the type of person who skips to the last page of a book before I finish the first few chapters. Anyway, I hope you have a nice spring vacation.

Thank you for posting an update. It made my morning. I have to say that I love Zurg's letter to Gloria, and I agree completely. I hope the new job is going well.

I'm guessing your vacation will be over before mine begins. Bummer, I was kinda hoping to run into you and your crew while we're there! Have a great trip. I'll be looking forward to more trip reports!

I am so glad to see another post!! I am running off all of your report to take on the plane when we go in March to keep myself occupied. You really know how to write a great trip report!!!

Melissa :earsgirl:

Thanks so much for posting your trip reports (when ever they happen is fine by me!! I'll keep checking for at least two years happily!! :teeth: )

The reports are fantastic! Hope you enjoy your spring trip.

zurgswife said:

Says who?

I never finish trip reports, its kinda like a trade mark thing. I have a reputation to keep down....

Anyway Robin's next two are up at the BadShoe.com.

Zurg said:
Says who?

I never finish trip reports, its kinda like a trade mark thing. I have a reputation to keep down....

Anyway Robin's next two are up at the BadShoe.com.

Mr. Zurg, Sir, we expect nothing less from you than an unfinished trip report. ;)

Thanks for the updates on Robin's reports!

Well, I have to admit I will be disappointed if Zurg doesn't finish the report, but I do understand, and will simply hope for another one after the Easter trip.

But please, please tell me if Gloria ever responded to your letter!

Enquiring minds want to know...

off to neverland said:
Well, I have to admit I will be disappointed if Zurg doesn't finish the report, but I do understand, and will simply hope for another one after the Easter trip.

But please, please tell me if Gloria ever responded to your letter!

Enquiring minds want to know...

The letter to Gloria was sent with the banner for the guys at the animation studio...the only response was that she took the banner hung it in her office and never let the guys know it even existed...and when they did find out and ask for it (It had THANK YOU ISSAC AND DAVID written across the top) she told them no....

zurgswife said:
The letter to Gloria was sent with the banner for the guys at the animation studio...the only response was that she took the banner hung it in her office and never let the guys know it even existed...and when they did find out and ask for it (It had THANK YOU ISSAC AND DAVID written across the top) she told them no....

she told them "no" :confused3

and now Zurg's link doesnt work!

Is it a mystery?

I will sit here, patiently awaiting an anser. Turn the tv down low, grab some snacks, and wait.....

I'm a very good waiter...

:grouphug:

In the very SHORT time I have been on these boards I have gotten COMPLETELY hooked on their trip reports, was SO EXCITED when I saw that there were updated reports, went to look (via my Favorites link no less), and it doesn't work!!! I know I probably won't get a chance to check over the weekend (can you say two year old and 9 month old?), so that means next week. Aghhhhh! Will I survive?

BTW - thanks to both Zurg and Delswife for absolutely amazing trip reports!

Badshoe.com is currently experiencing technicial difficulities....Zurg is going to try to figure it out this weekend...but it might be server in which case that might take a little more time...Sorry for those that want to read...

If you'd like to PM me I can link you to another board that I'm not allowed to mention here where they are located also....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter