Zurg's and Delswife's Trip Reports:UPDATE NEW REPORT by Delswife 3/7/05

PM for me too? I only see the 1st 10 pages of Delswife's latest trip reports, are there more? or is she still working on them? They'rrrre GREAT!!! (RIP Thurl)

Robin says more are coming. She also posted a hillarious post about spring cleaning with pictures.

Robin says more are coming. She also posted a hillarious post about spring cleaning with pictures.

OK I'm a dork, can someone PM me the link to the new reports? Thanks!!

zurgswife said:
Can be found in one convient link....

The Reports

Enjoy the reading...
i have read the report. this is the funniest report i have ever read. and when your son left it was the saddest. but this report, you missed your calling. u should do comedy writing. u are so funny. going in sept. can't wait.

I hope you don't mind sending me a PM too?? :goodvibes I've only been able to read up until chapter 10/day 2. Have more been posted on another website? Thanks so much! :)

Robin did I see that you as well as the Zurgs will be back at WDW this month? :)

daisylove said:
Robin did I see that you as well as the Zurgs will be back at WDW this month? :)

the Zurgs arrive June 12 until the 18th and the Delswife gang arrives June 24 for about 2 weeks....very sad that we couldn't arrange them to be at the same time. My son though has a camp that starts the June 27 so we couldn't go later...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter