Zippidy Doo Disneymoon! Fazz Style!! July 20-31st 2009...Started with link!

The brown derby really is amazing. I love it. For vins birthday I made him the grape fruit cake and it was fabulous! any reccomendations?

I always get the Cobb salad when I go there (minus some of the toppings) :rotfl: I love the setting in there, you don't even feel like you're at Disney. My parents were there for Dining with an Imagineer. I know they had quite a few courses, I'll have to look at the pictures again because my mom said that everything was yummy!

i want the cobb salad now too!!! YAY! SO yummy! I really love that place also, it is just so lovely

Yup Cobb Salad!! DBF is not a 'healthy' eater.. but says that is the best salad he has ever eaten!!

i had the pork last time which was great.. DBF had the duck with venison sausage.. he enjoyed it, but i was shocked he was eating Donald and Bambi in WDW!! :lmao:

i loved the grapefruit cake too (did you know that the original Brown Derby in Hollywood had that on the menu, as the famous movie stars were always doing some crazy diet where they had to eat grapefruit everyday, so the BD chef invented the grapefruit cake!?!! disney trivia there :rotfl:)

mmm i want to eat there right now!!

Jen... when you check in at Wilderness Lodge, you should request to be the 'flag family' for a day.. apparently you get to help put the flags up on the roof of the hotel?! lol.

Happy Wednesday!

Emma princess: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yup Cobb Salad!! DBF is not a 'healthy' eater.. but says that is the best salad he has ever eaten!!

i had the pork last time which was great.. DBF had the duck with venison sausage.. he enjoyed it, but i was shocked he was eating Donald and Bambi in WDW!! :lmao:

i loved the grapefruit cake too (did you know that the original Brown Derby in Hollywood had that on the menu, as the famous movie stars were always doing some crazy diet where they had to eat grapefruit everyday, so the BD chef invented the grapefruit cake!?!! disney trivia there :rotfl:)

mmm i want to eat there right now!!

Jen... when you check in at Wilderness Lodge, you should request to be the 'flag family' for a day.. apparently you get to help put the flags up on the roof of the hotel?! lol.

Happy Wednesday!

Emma princess: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That would be so so awesome! Flag family for the day!
I didnt know that about hte grape fruit cake. Wonder what diet that was!!!:confused3

OKay so, the time is getting closer...

I believe that our count down is now close to 38... WOAH

So, yesterday vin and I headed to the local dept store and he found a pair of rocketdog sandals. They are awesome, plaid bottom, leather top (Vin cant do the "thong" thing and wont do it... so this was a good deal)

I am still lost with what to wear. Like a dummy I threw out the sandals I had worn years back, and now I am in a small worry as I have hurt my knee even worse...

Two years of a torn miniscus and of course it chooses my honeymoon year to totally act up:confused3

Any other suggestions? I think I am looking more at like, the berky style kind but not berky? if that makes sense? lol

Other than that my dinner ressies are ofically done and I have completely finished my Vacation journal *promise to post later!**

The thing is, now, I guess I have to start moving my tooshie and getting the hm things done!

Well, happy July guys!:banana:

I have totally missed this thread :confused3 your honeymoon sounds Amazing Jen!!!!:goodvibes

Disneys magica express came today! YAY!!:banana::banana::banana:

So different though...

For starters.... it is under my new name (MrsFazz)

And second- we were only given one luggage yellow tag each. We used to be able to do two per person (of course last year we had to pay the extra 20...now 30...dollars per bag but hmm... Wonder howthat works..

So instead we bought some awesome luggage.

Vin bought a heys set in bright blue, the semi-hard covered case and the carryon....

I bought a new liz claibourne bag in blue, as my carry on, but my actual luggage is a roxy.... huge... in blue and white hibiscus...woo hoo!!

So wow, 32 days and we are on our way to being mr and mrs and then, 34 days and we are on our way to disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

It's sad... I am semi more excited about the wilderness lodge honeymoon than the wedding day...but who cares:rotfl:

Disneys magica express came today! YAY!!:banana::banana::banana:

So different though...

For starters.... it is under my new name (MrsFazz)

And second- we were only given one luggage yellow tag each. We used to be able to do two per person (of course last year we had to pay the extra 20...now 30...dollars per bag but hmm... Wonder howthat works..

So instead we bought some awesome luggage.

Vin bought a heys set in bright blue, the semi-hard covered case and the carryon....

I bought a new liz claibourne bag in blue, as my carry on, but my actual luggage is a roxy.... huge... in blue and white hibiscus...woo hoo!!

So wow, 32 days and we are on our way to being mr and mrs and then, 34 days and we are on our way to disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

It's sad... I am semi more excited about the wilderness lodge honeymoon than the wedding day...but who cares:rotfl:

Hmm, we got two yellow tags each just the other day. :confused3 And we're only using ME one way, too.

You booked this in your new name??? I still made all the reservation in my old name. I hope no one on our honeymoon calls my new husband Mr. Bonfanti!

And you can TOTALLY admit that you are more excited for the honeymoon!! I know I am!! :bride:

Hmm, we got two yellow tags each just the other day. :confused3 And we're only using ME one way, too.

You booked this in your new name??? I still made all the reservation in my old name. I hope no one on our honeymoon calls my new husband Mr. Bonfanti!

And you can TOTALLY admit that you are more excited for the honeymoon!! I know I am!! :bride:

I think its because its jet blue. But I was told I can get more if i wanted to lol Dont think vin is going to be too happy since we just spent a bunch of money on carry ons though :rotfl: well its always good to have as a just in case right? lol...

I am counting down the days because I CAN NOT WAIT to go on this hm!! I think I am starting to get mroe excited though for the photoshoot he has no idea about... hmmm

Yay Jenny that's soo exciting, getting your DME package! :cool1:

And must be cool to see your new surname on there!

Nikki, you just reminded me of being in WDW last year with DBF... we had lunch at Yak & Yeti (yummy, btw!!) and I had put my key-to-the-world card on the table to pay. .. after we'd paid the check, the waitress said "thank you mr & mrs ford, you have a great day" .... so then we both started giggling like kids... coz Ford is my surname!!! :rotfl: .. i didn't think we looked old enough to be married either?! :cutie:

Wooooo it's getting closer and closer to our Illuminations Cruise too Jenny!!
:cheer2:

Emma princess:

Hey Jenny, how about thinking of a word and having someone in every country write that word in their language and then you getting your photo taken with that person....

Stacy:thumbsup2

Okay everyone its official!! We will be in disney in 17 day!:cool1::cool1:

I have SO much planned I am not sure how on earth I am going to get everything in order to do the pj when I get home but boy oh boy I CANT WAIT!!

:rotfl:
:lmao:I am the same way!!!! Poor DF is like, wait what are you wanting more a vacation or marriage?

Hey Jenny, how about thinking of a word and having someone in every country write that word in their language and then you getting your photo taken with that person....

Stacy:thumbsup2

Oh my gosh! That is such a awesome idea Stacy!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i mahy have to do that too!!

Okay everyone its official!! We will be in disney in 17 day!:cool1::cool1:

I have SO much planned I am not sure how on earth I am going to get everything in order to do the pj when I get home but boy oh boy I CANT WAIT!!

Me too!!! WOoo HOooooo!!! :cool1:

:bride: The wedding is just another step closer to the vaca!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter