Zippidy Doo Disneymoon! Fazz Style!! July 20-31st 2009...Started with link!

Mrsdisneyb2b

Planning to go, before the little ones grow!
Our Trip Review Has Begun!! I've changed it because Vin is going help! TheLaughingPlace-aka our Disneymoon

To Read...or Not To Read...​
That is the question...​

Hi Everyone!:wave2:

I was worried to start one of these because I didn't want to be the person who puts you to sleep... However, Everyone needs rest before their trip to WDW Right?

A little about us...​

I'm Jenny and I am about to turn 25. My Fiance, Vinnie (28) and I decided after having to cancel our WDFTW that we would instead do a fun filled Disneymoon instead!
Here's us... in the light of "Professional" photography....
colorsharper.jpg

And here's the "real" us... Do not be alarmed... We were born with the ears :rotfl:
cute.jpg
I have started a planning journal as well, but it is mostly wedding related and Craft related (If you enjoy DIY'sand random outbursts, then come on board!):woohoo:

I have alot planned for our trip...alot (Loads of secret things planned that Vinnie doesn't have a clue about, He'll just be foccusing on the next time he gets to see his best friend...)
PICT0467.jpg

that I PROMISE to post here with...

The whole idea of the trip, is to make up for the fact that we are not having our wedding there. Vinnie really wanted it, and I was the deciding factor once his mum said she wouldn't come. So, in here, I'll be planning (And plotting) a whole lot!

The Plan...​

Okay, so our dates keep changing (Thank you Vinnie's not-so-understanding job) But for today... we will be heading out to Florida Monday, July 20th.

So, originally we were staying at CBR. I took Vin there two years ago for his "first" visit and last year, and he LOVED it. Although Vin is more of the outdoorsey type, the CBR became his destination.

Now, when I found out they would have pirate rooms, I WANTED IN!:rotfl: It took all of five seconds for me to tell him and he said "AWESOME LETS DO IT". Everyone else looked at us like we had ten heads and black eyes spurting goob like Stitch.... but to us, this would have been fun...

Well, Then one day, I get a email from my uncle explaining that for the same price (not going through him) he could get us a "special" honeymoon suite at Wilderness Lodge.

I couldn't wait to tell vin! I was so close to just saying "DO IT!" but realized, if he didn't want to spend the extra money, I wasn't going to push the issue.

So, Vin comes over. I tell him. We look at the Lodge...and five minutes later:banana: He wants it! I was so excied. It would certainly be something special and I know for sure that I would enjoy watching him happy!

As for out whereabouts, We will be staying in Fort Wilderness...Honeymoon suite. We got the deal through my uncle, who is a CM... which is one wicked deal... and we feel very blessed to have gotten it!

Last year, we ended up paying a rediculous amount for everything because... well... I didn't know we were getting engaged and so, the trip was booked last minute... leaving us with crazy prices... and last minute bookings.... So we wanted to make sure that this year... we did it righ!popcorn::

Okay so, Up next....(you can wake up now!:laughing: )

The Plane Game... Oh Yes... Thank you Jet Blue:eek:

Yay another Jenny Journal! Even though I am reading you PJ, I love the Disneymoon planning too :):goodvibes

Yay!!! You are SO lucky with getting the WL for CBR price!! Jealous!!!

I'd love to stay in a honeymoon suite for my HM but i think we'll jsut be in a normal WL room. Still lovely though!

I'm in! Can't wait to see your secret plans for him....sounds so exciting! I will be there around the same time, the 25-august 2nd!

Yay another Jenny Journal! Even though I am reading you PJ, I love the Disneymoon planning too :):goodvibes

Aww sam, You'll always be my friend even when I make you bored!:rotfl:

Yay!!! You are SO lucky with getting the WL for CBR price!! Jealous!!!

I'd love to stay in a honeymoon suite for my HM but i think we'll jsut be in a normal WL room. Still lovely though!
Yes we are beyond lucky this time... I just dont want to get tooo comfy lol

I'm in! Can't wait to see your secret plans for him....sounds so exciting! I will be there around the same time, the 25-august 2nd!

I'll be posting them shortly I promise!

Thank's for reading guys!

Come Fly with me... lets Fly Lets Fly away... (ONly if they see you on the plane)​

Okay, So, Let's begin with the backstory...that will take you to the last day of our Disney trip in 2008....

Vinnie and Jen had just had an amazing time... and had gotten to the airport early (Thank you Magical Express)

That was when we found out that our plane would be delayed:banana:

See... Vin and I LOVE when planes are delayed. We use the time to pull out the "emergency" necessities and do a picnic...yes...picnic...on the airport floor watching the planes.

Usually people will see us doing this and follow in our footsteps. Sometimes we have many friendly people talking to us... This time was no different...

Well... the 8:00 flight ran its way to 10... then to 11... then to 12... and before we knew it....it was 3am. People were getting antsy, yelling at the JetBlue people, and I of course opened my mouth and said "I would rather them take the saftey precautions to have us NOT fly in a storm then to fly the plane and crash:scared1: "This was after listening to a TWO hour argument with a woman who basically had less class than a empty school...

Okay... so, beyond that.... We were still having fun... And finally, the plane came in, and we boarded:banana:

When we got on, they called Vinnies name (?) to make sure he was on the plane. We thought nothing of it and just couldn't wait for the flight to be over.... (Yucky planes and their turbulance....make Jenny a bit nerve wracked- Picture Pumba from Lion King when he is being chased and gets his coolie stuck in the tree...)

Now, two days later, I get a email from JetBlue explaining that I was issued a full refund for my flight. Only me...:confused:
Confused, I call Jet blue and speak to a rather nasty lad named "Phill"...

Phill basically yelled at me and told me I was lying and that
"VINNIE NEVER ENTERED THE AIRPORT AND WAS NEVER ON THE FLIGHT!"

"What?" I said over and over "He was sitting directly next to me we had a picnic together"

"Well, Miss, the airport and the plane have NO record of him"

So, thats when I asked to be transferred to Security... It was no longer a issue of getting my money back. With the whole security issue (And me having family effected in 9-11, I was furious...well... as furious as I can get... I kind of dont have a backbone...)

Finally they get someone on the phone and Ididn't understand how they had a man, in the airport... for TEN hours, using his credit card and sitting near the terminal, and yet, had NO ACCOUNT for him?:confused3

I explained to them that I would be contacting the news and told them I would be sure they knew that their airport was not secure...

The man then told me "Well, if you have any proof your fiance was there, you can fax it to us"

"GREAT! I yelled. I HAVE ENOUGH to prove he was there and every hour!"

See... I began to take pictures when we were there. Why? I have no idea. Took a picture of the plane outside the window with vinnie standing there... the planes name was Ole Blye Eyes (Vins favorite singer is sinatra)
Faxed over his credit card recipts, copied the napkins from the plane, sent pictures of us IN the plane along with a picture of ALL the jetblue workers working that night behind vinnie eating a sandwich....

Needless to say, I guess they saw I was right....and refunded my money plus. This has never happened before, where I was strong enough to stick up for something, but I think the whole security thing really is what pushed me over the edge...

So, Luckily, we got our plane ticket paid for! We will be flying Jetblue July 20th at 6am from New York! YAY!

Up next...my plans of surprise!
Sneaky...very very sneaky....​

WOW!!! Great news that you got a refund AND free flights!!!

But how scary they didn't know vin was on the plane?!?

How can they miss some one getting on an aeroplane?

I cant wait for your surprises this is too exciting more please?

Leanne x x x

Not all Sneaks are up to no good!​

Okay, so, Like I said earlier, I really wanted to make this vacation VERY special for Vinnie.... So... Thanks to the disney shopping website.... I have purchased a non-stop stream of things... Oh...and did I mention a pair of Crocs as well?

I'll admit. Last year...Vin wanted them very badly, but I vowed never to wear them (My students wear them!) and when I went to the crocs website... and saw they were on sale for 17 dollars... .Well... HOW can I pass that up?

So, as for surprises here are the plans... May change a bit but I am sure about the 24th....

Monday the 20th-

We arrive at WDW at around 10 ish... :banana: I want Vin to check out the hotel etc, since I am sure that the bags wont come till 3 like last year... so that means the "goodies" won't be there....
So, Ive decided that I will pack the Crocs for both Vin and I in my carry on... and, well, risk losing my undies in the luggage :rotfl:

Once we get there, and check in...etc... I decided that I am going to tell Vin that I want us to have lunch at Artist's point... At that point, I'll whip out the shoes, and throw them on the bed before we leave...so he'll have no idea where they came from!!:banana:

Wednesday the 22nd

I ordered a Watch for Vin with the inscription "Mr and Mrs Fazz 2009"
Wednesday we planned to go to eat for Lunch somewhere (can't remember where just yet) but... That's when that will be left in the hotel as well!

Friday the 24th- The REAL SURPRISE

I figured with all these little surprises Vin would have NO IDEA what was in store for Friday....
Vin is a HUGE WS fan. He loves morocco and Japan and we spend countless hours with him talking to those CM and getting photo Ops there...
So, when another dis member mentioned she would be doing engagement pictures there...I immediately realized this would make up for us not getting Married in Morocco...he will still have his pictures!!

So, I ordered a dress very similar to the second wedding dress I bought, and will be packing his Kakhi's and a white polo.... I figure the night before I'll claim I don't feel well (I do have a very low immune system so this won't be far fetched) and go to bed fairly early... (Since I will be waking him at around 5 t oget ready)

So, after the photo shoot, we'll probably head back to the hotel... and then do whatever that day.... HOWEVER

That night, We will be having dinner at Ohana.... and watching the fireworks from the beach! He is a huge Fire Works fan so this will be a really awesome surprise for him!

I havn't figured out the rest just yet... But... I have a monogrammed blanket(Maybe leave in the room for that night to bring to watch the fireworks on the beach?), Disney Ornaments and a Bride and Groom Daisy and Donald shirt to pull out into the works!

I am hoping that I can get a CM to help me out with some of these things, as it would be so amazing!
Any ideas of how else I can add special touches?

Thanks for reading...
~Jenny

:wizard:
WOW!!! Great news that you got a refund AND free flights!!!

But how scary they didn't know vin was on the plane?!?

How can they miss some one getting on an aeroplane?

I cant wait for your surprises this is too exciting more please?

Leanne x x x

That was my big upset... When I heard that, the money went right out the window... and all I could care about was having them realize their security is not up to its means.... you know? So just be aware when flying in to Orlando!

:wizard:

That was my big upset... When I heard that, the money went right out the window... and all I could care about was having them realize their security is not up to its means.... you know? So just be aware when flying in to Orlando!

I always fly in to Sanford had no problems there

Have you thought about going to coral reef and having a diver personalised menu i have the email address if you want me to PM it to you

OMG!! What amazing plans!!! I wish I was goingon vacation with you!!! :)

Wow, would you mind? Do you know the price range etc?
I am so nervous with the ADR's being 90 days that nothing will be available. Our "Planners" at the WL for CL contacted us and asked what resseis we wanted and I told them...but I'm not sure if we got them or not yet lol

Thank you thank you!

And Torsie... You can come too!:cool1:

Come Fly with me... lets Fly Lets Fly away... (ONly if they see you on the plane)​

Okay, So, Let's begin with the backstory...that will take you to the last day of our Disney trip in 2008....

Vinnie and Jen had just had an amazing time... and had gotten to the airport early (Thank you Magical Express)

That was when we found out that our plane would be delayed:banana:

See... Vin and I LOVE when planes are delayed. We use the time to pull out the "emergency" necessities and do a picnic...yes...picnic...on the airport floor watching the planes.

Usually people will see us doing this and follow in our footsteps. Sometimes we have many friendly people talking to us... This time was no different...

Well... the 8:00 flight ran its way to 10... then to 11... then to 12... and before we knew it....it was 3am. People were getting antsy, yelling at the JetBlue people, and I of course opened my mouth and said "I would rather them take the saftey precautions to have us NOT fly in a storm then to fly the plane and crash:scared1: "This was after listening to a TWO hour argument with a woman who basically had less class than a empty school...

Okay... so, beyond that.... We were still having fun... And finally, the plane came in, and we boarded:banana:

When we got on, they called Vinnies name (?) to make sure he was on the plane. We thought nothing of it and just couldn't wait for the flight to be over.... (Yucky planes and their turbulance....make Jenny a bit nerve wracked- Picture Pumba from Lion King when he is being chased and gets his coolie stuck in the tree...)

Now, two days later, I get a email from JetBlue explaining that I was issued a full refund for my flight. Only me...:confused:
Confused, I call Jet blue and speak to a rather nasty lad named "Phill"...

Phill basically yelled at me and told me I was lying and that
"VINNIE NEVER ENTERED THE AIRPORT AND WAS NEVER ON THE FLIGHT!"

"What?" I said over and over "He was sitting directly next to me we had a picnic together"

"Well, Miss, the airport and the plane have NO record of him"

So, thats when I asked to be transferred to Security... It was no longer a issue of getting my money back. With the whole security issue (And me having family effected in 9-11, I was furious...well... as furious as I can get... I kind of dont have a backbone...)

Finally they get someone on the phone and Ididn't understand how they had a man, in the airport... for TEN hours, using his credit card and sitting near the terminal, and yet, had NO ACCOUNT for him?:confused3

I explained to them that I would be contacting the news and told them I would be sure they knew that their airport was not secure...

The man then told me "Well, if you have any proof your fiance was there, you can fax it to us"

"GREAT! I yelled. I HAVE ENOUGH to prove he was there and every hour!"

See... I began to take pictures when we were there. Why? I have no idea. Took a picture of the plane outside the window with vinnie standing there... the planes name was Ole Blye Eyes (Vins favorite singer is sinatra)
Faxed over his credit card recipts, copied the napkins from the plane, sent pictures of us IN the plane along with a picture of ALL the jetblue workers working that night behind vinnie eating a sandwich....

Needless to say, I guess they saw I was right....and refunded my money plus. This has never happened before, where I was strong enough to stick up for something, but I think the whole security thing really is what pushed me over the edge...

So, Luckily, we got our plane ticket paid for! We will be flying Jetblue July 20th at 6am from New York! YAY!

Up next...my plans of surprise!
Sneaky...very very sneaky....​
wow! that is crazy. you would think that kennedy (i assume kennedy since that has the most jet blue flights) would have record of this along with jetblue. kind of scary especially after 9-11 and how security is suppose to be better. also since it is NY and we were effected the most by 9-11 you would think things would be more secure and they would have records. well at least you got a free flight! looking forward to hearing about your surprise. my df wants to stay at some point in the pirates room (he is a HUGE fan that we are probably walking into the reception to the Pirates theme song-lol) but we like to stay at the monrail resorts b/c it is so much easier. can't wait to continue reading fellow brooklyn chick!

Not all Sneaks are up to no good!​

Okay, so, Like I said earlier, I really wanted to make this vacation VERY special for Vinnie.... So... Thanks to the disney shopping website.... I have purchased a non-stop stream of things... Oh...and did I mention a pair of Crocs as well?

I'll admit. Last year...Vin wanted them very badly, but I vowed never to wear them (My students wear them!) and when I went to the crocs website... and saw they were on sale for 17 dollars... .Well... HOW can I pass that up?

So, as for surprises here are the plans... May change a bit but I am sure about the 24th....

Monday the 20th-

We arrive at WDW at around 10 ish... :banana: I want Vin to check out the hotel etc, since I am sure that the bags wont come till 3 like last year... so that means the "goodies" won't be there....
So, Ive decided that I will pack the Crocs for both Vin and I in my carry on... and, well, risk losing my undies in the luggage :rotfl:

Once we get there, and check in...etc... I decided that I am going to tell Vin that I want us to have lunch at Artist's point... At that point, I'll whip out the shoes, and throw them on the bed before we leave...so he'll have no idea where they came from!!:banana:

Wednesday the 22nd

I ordered a Watch for Vin with the inscription "Mr and Mrs Fazz 2009"
Wednesday we planned to go to eat for Lunch somewhere (can't remember where just yet) but... That's when that will be left in the hotel as well!

Friday the 24th- The REAL SURPRISE

I figured with all these little surprises Vin would have NO IDEA what was in store for Friday....
Vin is a HUGE WS fan. He loves morocco and Japan and we spend countless hours with him talking to those CM and getting photo Ops there...
So, when another dis member mentioned she would be doing engagement pictures there...I immediately realized this would make up for us not getting Married in Morocco...he will still have his pictures!!

So, I ordered a dress very similar to the second wedding dress I bought, and will be packing his Kakhi's and a white polo.... I figure the night before I'll claim I don't feel well (I do have a very low immune system so this won't be far fetched) and go to bed fairly early... (Since I will be waking him at around 5 t oget ready)

So, after the photo shoot, we'll probably head back to the hotel... and then do whatever that day.... HOWEVER

That night, We will be having dinner at Ohana.... and watching the fireworks from the beach! He is a huge Fire Works fan so this will be a really awesome surprise for him!

I havn't figured out the rest just yet... But... I have a monogrammed blanket(Maybe leave in the room for that night to bring to watch the fireworks on the beach?), Disney Ornaments and a Bride and Groom Daisy and Donald shirt to pull out into the works!

I am hoping that I can get a CM to help me out with some of these things, as it would be so amazing!
Any ideas of how else I can add special touches?

Thanks for reading...
~Jenny
great ideas! i am so excited for you!

:banana:
wow! that is crazy. you would think that kennedy (i assume kennedy since that has the most jet blue flights) would have record of this along with jetblue. kind of scary especially after 9-11 and how security is suppose to be better. also since it is NY and we were effected the most by 9-11 you would think things would be more secure and they would have records. well at least you got a free flight! looking forward to hearing about your surprise. my df wants to stay at some point in the pirates room (he is a HUGE fan that we are probably walking into the reception to the Pirates theme song-lol) but we like to stay at the monrail resorts b/c it is so much easier. can't wait to continue reading fellow brooklyn chick!

I never thought to ask Kennedy if they had any idea of him coming off the Orlando plane as proof..... Good thinking!:thumbsup2

I'm glad you like my surprises! I still want to do more and tinks gave me the sea diver itch!

9-11 has changed my way of thinking. my old firm was on the 85th floor of tower 1. luckily i was not there but the horror stories my friends went through and 2 people from my firm were murdered that day when the tower went down. i am glad it all worked out! i am sure you will come up with more-you are very creative! i hope i can be creative when i really start planning. :)

Umm thats crazy Jen! How did they forget Vinnie! I have major pet peeves with airport security, so I will leave it at that...

Anyways, I am loving your plans so far! You have so many surprises planned for Vin! What time is you shoot at WS I don't think I ever asked you?? Are you just going to have pics in Morocco or other countries as well??

I got very excited about reading you CL CM makes your ADR's for you.. Dave and I are doing CL for the few nights after our wedding, and I forgot about that part:goodvibes

The Mad Food Rush Begins!​

So, YAY! I just got the following email from the planners at Wilderness lodge:

Itinerary for:
Vincent Fazz-

Dear Fazz Family,
We're excited that you're coming to stay with us at the Walt Disney World ® Resort! Here's the itinerary of
arrangements that have been made for your immediate traveling party. The itinerary is for informational purposes only
and complements any confirmation you have already received. Please look at these items and let us know of any
changes or questions you have.

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Check In Monday, July 20, 2009
Check Out Friday, July 31, 2009

Arrangements Booked
Monday, July 20, 2009
08:33 AM Arrival via Disney's Magical Express

Party of: 2
Upon arrival at Orlando International Airport, please proceed to Disney's Magical Express Welcome Center
located at Concourse B Level 1. Luggage Reminder - You will not have immediate access to your luggage
upon arrival into Orlando. Please pack a carry-on bag with the essential items to begin your stay at the Walt
Disney World ® Resort. Your luggage may take up to 3 hours to be delivered to your resort room after you
have checked-in.

Arrangements Requested

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
06:30 PM Biergarten Restaurant

EPCOT - World Showcase, Germany
Theme Park Admission required. Please arrive five minutes before scheduled seating time to get next
available table for your party size. This restaurant offers banquet style seating.

Thursday, July 23, 2009
08:20 AM The Crystal Palace

Magic Kingdom
Theme Park Admission required. Please arrive five minutes before scheduled seating time to get next
available table for your party size. Please be advised characters are subject to change without notice.

Friday, July 24, 2009
07:30 PM 'Ohana

Disney's Polynesian Resort
Please arrive five minutes before scheduled seating time to get next available table for your party size.

Saturday, July 25, 2009
02:30 PM The Hollywood Brown Derby

Disney's Hollywood Studios
available table for your party size. Please be advised this reservation does not include seating at the
Fantasmic! show.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009
07:00 PM Coral Reef Restaurant

EPCOT - The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Theme Park Admission required. Please arrive five minutes before scheduled seating time to
get next available table for your party size.

Thursday, July 30, 2009
02:30 PM Le Cellier Steakhouse

EPCOT - World Showcase, Canada
Theme Park admission required. Please arrive five minutes before scheduled seating time to
get next available table for your party size.
Remember, we are available to help with every detail of your itinerary. You can contact us by telephone or email using
the information below.

We look forward to your visit!
Disney's Wilderness Lodge Planners

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

It's all beginning!!

We are adding a fantasmic package for one of the nights, which restuarant do you suggest? I was thinking Vine and Dine, but I hear it's not all that great? Mama melroses is my second choice!

Now, I am going to try to find out about this deep sea diver:rotfl: LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter