Zippidy Doo Disneymoon! Fazz Style!! July 20-31st 2009...Started with link!

It used to be called the "Disney Dining Experience" but not it's the "Tables in Wonderland." When we bought it with our annual passes a few years ago it was $60 total and I didn't do the calculations, but I'm SURE it saved us money. You get 20% off most restaurants on property. We got APs for our trip too and are already planning to go again in October. We will definitely get the DDE (or TIW) card again this time too!

Last time we ordered it about a month and a half before we left so that it would be good through the year we have our APs. For example, the trip was in mid August and I think we ordered it early July. When it came in the mail it said it was good through August of the following year. I don't remember how long it takes to deliver but you want to order it close enough to the time you leave so that it's good through that month of the following year. So I would say for us, we should order it sometime in June, but I don't remember if there is an exact cut off date to ensure it's good through the July of next year. Oh great, now you got me all anxious about the specifics of this!!!!

I think I might actually look into seeing if and how we can just buy it once we are there so I don't have to worry about figuring that all out!

Thank you Nikki.
I thinkI will look into it now. I keep trying to find the site and it keeps saying "Server error" Starting to think its my computer.

So the total is around 60.00 each you say? Hmm I am going to have to consider this!!:banana:

For those of you interested, this is the info from the disboards:

Tables in Wonderland offers Florida Residents and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney Dining plan restaurants. It is a membership program with annual fees.

The price is $75.00 for an Annual Passholder, $50.00 for a second card. For a Florida Resident who is not an Annual/Seasonal Passholder, the cost is $100.00. It is $50.00 for lost/replacement cards.

The Tables in Wonderland Card can be purchased at any Disney Guest Services location. Annual Passholders and/or Florida Residents need to provide proof of eligibility. Note that Disney Dining Experience membership requires that you be age 21 or older.

If you are dining at a Disney Resort with valet parking and are using your Tables in Wonderland card, they will waive the valet parking fee. Be sure to advise the attendant and show your member card.

NOTE: Your check will have an 18% gratuity added regardless of party size.

The Tables in Wonderland discount is not available on holidays including New Year’s Eve, Year Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Certain restrictions may be applicable. Participation is subject to change. To view Disney World Restaurant menus click here.

Thanks for the info! The price went up a LOT since last time I got it...I think it was 3 years ago. I definitely won't worry about getting it ahead of time. I seems like it'll be easy to purchase once we're there...probably at the same time and place that we exchange our AP vouchers.

It has gotten alot easier to get the Tables of Wonderland card and I definitely recommend it :thumbsup2 I know you mentioned something about 2cards, but you will only need to buy for one since the discount is good for up to 8 guests.

I'm joining in over here too. You have a lot of good ideas, Vinny is very lucky to have you :goodvibes

You are going to have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!!!

It has gotten alot easier to get the Tables of Wonderland card and I definitely recommend it :thumbsup2 I know you mentioned something about 2cards, but you will only need to buy for one since the discount is good for up to 8 guests.

OMG THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!
Okay then I guess we will go for it!!

Thanks for the info! The price went up a LOT since last time I got it...I think it was 3 years ago. I definitely won't worry about getting it ahead of time. I seems like it'll be easy to purchase once we're there...probably at the same time and place that we exchange our AP vouchers.

Doesnt it always?? lol... Awesome!

I'm joining in over here too. You have a lot of good ideas, Vinny is very lucky to have you :goodvibes

You are going to have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!!!

Aww thanks hun!! Love to have you!

i just get totally lost with all stuff disney like this adding on bits! Its confusing!

I read about Sam doing that thing in epcot and i was like 'sometimes i feel like i am missing out so much!'

Jenny you have to fit in everything you can in your honeymoon = PROMISE ME!! hehe. I mean, you both need your down time but you haveee soooo gotta do these exciting things like Kim impossible - if thats whats its called!

Oh Jen - you have to go on that Dinsosaur ride! :rotfl:

So - i know you have TONS of surprises for Vinny that he doesnt know of - do you think he has anything planned that you dont know about? Have you hinted about any of the surprises to him that you have organised!? hehe!!

YAY! another pre trippie to be hooked too :surfweb: great reading so far.

You and Vinnie make a gorgeous couple.

Firstly congratulations on the upcoming wedding :hug: sorry to read you had to cancel your wedding at Disney though im sure you will still have a wonderful perfect day and a fantastic Disneymoon :lovestruc

Thats great news about getting a honeymoon suite at the WL for the same price as CBR, sorry to hear about your uncle loosing he's job, im glad for you's that you will still be able to have the suite without having to pay all the extra money for it.
Your plans sound great so far as do the surprises you have planned for Vinnie.

i just get totally lost with all stuff disney like this adding on bits! Its confusing!

I read about Sam doing that thing in epcot and i was like 'sometimes i feel like i am missing out so much!'

Jenny you have to fit in everything you can in your honeymoon = PROMISE ME!! hehe. I mean, you both need your down time but you haveee soooo gotta do these exciting things like Kim impossible - if thats whats its called!

Oh Jen - you have to go on that Dinsosaur ride! :rotfl:

So - i know you have TONS of surprises for Vinny that he doesnt know of - do you think he has anything planned that you dont know about? Have you hinted about any of the surprises to him that you have organised!? hehe!!

I KNOW!!! I want to do kim possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! another pre trippie to be hooked too :surfweb: great reading so far.

You and Vinnie make a gorgeous couple.

Firstly congratulations on the upcoming wedding :hug: sorry to read you had to cancel your wedding at Disney though im sure you will still have a wonderful perfect day and a fantastic Disneymoon :lovestruc

Thats great news about getting a honeymoon suite at the WL for the same price as CBR, sorry to hear about your uncle loosing he's job, im glad for you's that you will still be able to have the suite without having to pay all the extra money for it.
Your plans sound great so far as do the surprises you have planned for Vinnie.

AWwwww hun thank you for the compliment!

And YAY! I am so glad I have another reader. Maybe I'm not asboring as I thought I was!:rotfl:

I think we have decided to get the tables in Wonderland card.

Crazy us actually went through each menu and figured out what we would be eating, drinking etc. And it came out that for this year, and then to use it next year, it really will make sense!:cool1:

My advice is to add up what you think each will be and then figure out if its worth it!

hi jenny!
my parents have APs with the Tables in Wonderland & they love it, think it's definitely worth the $75 for the savings they make... just to let you know, after the 20% discount, an 18% tip is then added onto to the check automatically with the TiW card.. it might be in the 'small print' .. my dad was tipping double for a while i think, until he realised! :rotfl:

btw, in 8 weeks time... i'll be there!! .. in walt disney world. aaahhh!! :banana:

Emma princess: x x x

ps i really really want to do the Kim Possible thing in Epcot too! altho it might have to wait until my December trip with my sister hehe :cutie: x

I think we have decided to get the tables in Wonderland card.

Crazy us actually went through each menu and figured out what we would be eating, drinking etc. And it came out that for this year, and then to use it next year, it really will make sense!:cool1:

My advice is to add up what you think each will be and then figure out if its worth it!

I was thinking about getting the TIWC when i go next (agessss away though not till 2011 :sad2:) as fingerscrossed i'll be having two trips :cool1: and purchasing an annual pass. Can it be used in all restuarants table and counter service?

hi jenny!
my parents have APs with the Tables in Wonderland & they love it, think it's definitely worth the $75 for the savings they make... just to let you know, after the 20% discount, an 18% tip is then added onto to the check automatically with the TiW card.. it might be in the 'small print' .. my dad was tipping double for a while i think, until he realised! :rotfl:

btw, in 8 weeks time... i'll be there!! .. in walt disney world. aaahhh!! :banana:

ps i really really want to do the Kim Possible thing in Epcot too! altho it might have to wait until my December trip with my sister hehe :cutie: x

Umm so really you only get a 2% discount, doesn't really seem much point now :confused3
Jealous you will be there in 8 weeks, bet you are getting really excited.

AWwwww hun thank you for the compliment!

And YAY! I am so glad I have another reader. Maybe I'm not asboring as I thought I was!:rotfl:

No you're not boring at all, i enjoyed reading it all so far and look forward to updates :)

hi jenny!

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! it is going to be sooo much fun!!!

I was thinking about getting the TIWC when i go next (agessss away though not till 2011 :sad2:) as fingerscrossed i'll be having two trips :cool1: and purchasing an annual pass. Can it be used in all restuarants table and counter service?

Umm so really you only get a 2% discount, doesn't really seem much point now :confused3
Jealous you will be there in 8 weeks, bet you are getting really excited.

No you're not boring at all, i enjoyed reading it all so far and look forward to updates :)

We are still confused witht his too now!

QUOTE]

Wouldn't you still leave a tip even if you didn't have the discount card though?
Think of it this way. If you paid full price for a meal of $100, you'd pay $100 plus tip (if you left 18% tip, your total would be $118).
However if you have the discount card, your meal which was originally priced $100 would be only $80. Even after you add the mandatory 18% tip, your total would only be $98 (assuming the 18% tip is for the full amount of the meal before discount). So, after tip is added in, you are paying $98 instead of $118. That is a $20 savings, which is more than 2%.

QUOTE]

Wouldn't you still leave a tip even if you didn't have the discount card though?
Think of it this way. If you paid full price for a meal of $100, you'd pay $100 plus tip (if you left 18% tip, your total would be $118).
However if you have the discount card, your meal which was originally priced $100 would be only $80. Even after you add the mandatory 18% tip, your total would only be $98 (assuming the 18% tip is for the full amount of the meal before discount). So, after tip is added in, you are paying $98 instead of $118. That is a $20 savings, which is more than 2%.

Thank you Math Wiz!!!! You made it MUCH MUCH clearer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

QUOTE]

So with this card you don't leave a seperate tip? its already done for you in the bill?

Here are some more ressies, I have to update now... I know I havnt gone on to the following days... but

July 21 630pm biergarten
july 23 805am crystal palace
july 24 745pm-ohana
July 25 235 brown derby
July 26 230 Sci Fi Dine in
July 28 905 Chef Mickeys
July 29 700pmCoral reef
July 30 215 le cellier

YAy for more food

We have also decided to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour. Trying to get our friends who are up there with us to do it, Emma would youo be interested as well??:banana:

Hey Jenny!

Awww thank you so much for the invite for the Tour.. I'm actually planning to do it in December with my sister; we can't wait to see the Utilidoors!!

DBF's family aren't quite 'disneyfied' enough for a tour just yet... i hope they will be by the time i've taken them on the magical vacation this July!! :rotfl:

did you decide on the Tables in Wonderland card yet? :)

btw love your ADRs!! brown derby is amazing :goodvibes

Emma princess:

Hey Jenny!

Awww thank you so much for the invite for the Tour.. I'm actually planning to do it in December with my sister; we can't wait to see the Utilidoors!!

DBF's family aren't quite 'disneyfied' enough for a tour just yet... i hope they will be by the time i've taken them on the magical vacation this July!! :rotfl:

did you decide on the Tables in Wonderland card yet? :)

btw love your ADRs!! brown derby is amazing :goodvibes

Emma princess:

The brown derby really is amazing. I love it. For vins birthday I made him the grape fruit cake and it was fabulous! any reccomendations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter