• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zippidy Doo Disneymoon! Fazz Style!! July 20-31st 2009...Started with link!

I will be in Disney in less than 12 hours! Wish me luck! This is the first time that I am going with just me and our two kids! It's just a short trip though, I will be on Tuesday evening, but still, I am getting my Disney fix in, right? :rotfl:

I will be in Disney in less than 12 hours! Wish me luck! This is the first time that I am going with just me and our two kids! It's just a short trip though, I will be on Tuesday evening, but still, I am getting my Disney fix in, right? :rotfl:

YAY
that is so awesome! Any disney fix is good for me!

Just 10 more days (according to your ticker), you must be about to explode. :rotfl2:

Just 10 more days (according to your ticker), you must be about to explode. :rotfl2:

YES i am!! Topdog, although I doubt my trip review or pictures will be hard to follow yours I promise to try my best withthe nikon!

I just found your PTR......it all looks great! You must be sooo excited right now, the date is sooo close!;)

I really really am!! I can not wait!

So its almost time! Although i just found out there are absolutely no opening at the noodles wishes dessert party... which made me sad for about a day... I am working on some other important things.

Vinnie and I may book a dinner show tonightg, I promise to update when I can!

Jenny!

I'm going to wdw TOMORROW!!! :cool1: i'm so excited i'm about to burst... don't know how i made it thru work this morning, at least it was only a 1/2 day!

i'll send you some texts over the next couple of weeks, but good luck with the wedding it's going to be spectacular... you've worked so hard & it'll be the perfect celebration for you & vinnie :lovestruc

see you on the 20th! just before 8pm.. YC marina... !!! :yay:

Emma princess: xxxxxxxx

Jenny!

I'm going to wdw TOMORROW!!! :cool1: i'm so excited i'm about to burst... don't know how i made it thru work this morning, at least it was only a 1/2 day!

i'll send you some texts over the next couple of weeks, but good luck with the wedding it's going to be spectacular... you've worked so hard & it'll be the perfect celebration for you & vinnie :lovestruc

see you on the 20th! just before 8pm.. YC marina... !!! :yay:

Emma princess: xxxxxxxx

OMG EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me know when you get there!!!!!!!!! I cant believe you will be there already!!! I promise to bring some pics along!!!

Big hugs<3<3

Okay guys! I know some of you may have already seen it but...

Vinnys_cake_025.jpg

I Had to! I made vin a surprise cake for tomorrow (the rehearsal dinner) and ihad to add in the disney aspect lol!

Black jack gum is a liccorice flavored (blah) gum... his favorite ever! lol

So, we are trying super hard to get things organized. I have all my disney gift cards, our hm gift card and our spending money. Disney cc... our itinerary and...

We have just booked the Hoop De Doo Review!! We figured we should take advantage of one of the shows at our hotel! and we only honeymoon once! (Well once unless we do the vow renewal...hmm) lol

So time is getting closer! Jet blue has already called and has changetd our flight an hour...lordy loo to that...

Its getting closer!!!

And Emma, you're almost there already!!!! See you soon!

Vinnys_cake_025.jpg

I Had to! I made vin a surprise cake for tomorrow (the rehearsal dinner) and ihad to add in the disney aspect lol!

So, we are trying super hard to get things organized. I have all my disney gift cards, our hm gift card and our spending money. Disney cc... our itinerary and...

We have just booked the Hoop De Doo Review!! We figured we should take advantage of one of the shows at our hotel! and we only honeymoon once! (Well once unless we do the vow renewal...hmm) lol

So time is getting closer! Jet blue has already called and has changetd our flight an hour...lordy loo to that...

Its getting closer!!!

The cake looks fantastic. A week to go now, exciting stuff :woohoo::banana:

Vinnys_cake_025.jpg

Its getting closer!!!

Gorgeous cake! He'll love it!

Hey Jen, we are back and we had such a GREAT time! When we were at EPCOT, I started going around to the countries to have the people in the different countries write "friend" in their language, but I did not get to all of the countries, I also took photos of those people as well...I ended up taking 500 photos and 120 photopass photos! Coronado was really a great resort, the kids want to go back there again! When we went to the Magic Kingdom on the 4th, we were able to ride 8-10 rides within 2 hours! There was no one there! The park opened at 8:00 and we got there at 8:30, it was great! We had lunch at Tony's which was good as well. Those were the only two parks that we did this time, but it was so worth the trip!
You are getting close now, huh? I cannot wait to hear all about it when you return!!!!

Stacy

Hey Jen, we are back and we had such a GREAT time! When we were at EPCOT, I started going around to the countries to have the people in the different countries write "friend" in their language, but I did not get to all of the countries, I also took photos of those people as well...I ended up taking 500 photos and 120 photopass photos! Coronado was really a great resort, the kids want to go back there again! When we went to the Magic Kingdom on the 4th, we were able to ride 8-10 rides within 2 hours! There was no one there! The park opened at 8:00 and we got there at 8:30, it was great! We had lunch at Tony's which was good as well. Those were the only two parks that we did this time, but it was so worth the trip!
You are getting close now, huh? I cannot wait to hear all about it when you return!!!!

Stacy

Thanks girls!!!!!!!

Stacy so awesome that you had a great time!!!! Did you do anything else? And omg 8-10 rides in two hours? That has to be a record!!!!

We are getting super close!! so so exciting...very tired though as last night was our rehearsal!

Jen, since we had such a short trip this time around, we only did Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. We had lunch at Tony's at the Magic Kingdom and it was really good and we also ate at T-Rex at Downtown Disney, and that was AWESOME! The food was really good and then of course, both of the kids made the dinosaurs as well...we really had a good time! We spent one day at our resort and just played in the pool and rented on of those surrey bikes and rented those little blue and white sea racers, I think that's what they are called. Will you be posting any photos from your rehearsal dinner?

Stacy

Jen, since we had such a short trip this time around, we only did Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. We had lunch at Tony's at the Magic Kingdom and it was really good and we also ate at T-Rex at Downtown Disney, and that was AWESOME! The food was really good and then of course, both of the kids made the dinosaurs as well...we really had a good time! We spent one day at our resort and just played in the pool and rented on of those surrey bikes and rented those little blue and white sea racers, I think that's what they are called. Will you be posting any photos from your rehearsal dinner?

Stacy

I never had lunch at Tony's! Thats the one with lady and the tramp right?

Trex i heard is so so great!!

We are planning on definitely renting those sea racers!!

And as asked...pics from the rehearsal!

Us in our house before we left
DSC_0007.jpg

The rehearsal begins
DSC_0013.jpg

Vin with the best man
DSC_0015.jpg

FMIL FFIL
DSC_0016.jpg

FSIL FBIL (shes the pregnant one that i LOVE!)
DSC_0017.jpg

JrBridesmaid with ringbearer
DSC_0022.jpg

Me with mom and dad
DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

Falling asleep?

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

Looking "picture" good

DSC_0059.jpg

Pictures Vinnie and Jenny style!

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0066-1.jpg

Hi Jen! Great photos, thanks for posting them for us! Yes, Tony's is restaurant with Lady and the Tramp, so cute...Are you starting to get everything in order and ready for your honeymoon? So exciting! :banana:

I just read your report! I hope your wedding day is simply wonderful!

My daughter and I are going to be in Disney July 27-Aug 3rd to celebrate my birthday. We are having lunch at Le Cellier on Thursday July 30 at 1:00. Don't know if we will still be there when you arrive but I will look for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter