zeppy 68 ian's wish trip

YAY!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
I hope it fits ok!! So glad to see your package arrived! I ended up shipping late because I had a scissor fairy cut a couple holes in the first set of shorts! :headache:
I love all the other stuff too!!

My kids really enjoy seeing where all the packages end up and who the stuff is for! Thanks for letting us participate in your families wish trip!! :goodvibes
Have a great time!!! :sunny:

My wife had to take the shirt to work to show here girlfriend and they all loved them . everything fits good and my kids are ready and well outfitted for the trip.

i was just looking at your dates. Your trip starts on My wife and My Birthday, the 23rd. I hope it is a wonderull journey. Will make a wish for y'all when we blow out all those darn candles.

I'll have some ice cream for her at gktw:)

Soo..how did ya'll like B& B??? :)

Ian had a good time at B&B though he made it half way through beacasue he wouldnt be quiet or sit still toguh at his age. The again he used sit through chemo without problem
Maybe he is tired of sitting. His alergies are so bad his chemo days were very long .

HE KEPT WANTING TO GO STAGE AND HUG BELLE.

I'm sure he can hug here this week.

JOe

Today has been a long day I had to have something cut from under arm arrggghh just before we go way. was in so much pain went to the dr and he said it will go away on its own. I told him I didnt want to take a chance so he lanced off and put some gause on it sent me home. boy that was painful glad its over.

he did one a week ago but it came back so I hope I make it through the week at disney.

The boys are still coughing to but L took them to the drs to make sure they didnt have any ear infections.
Precautions I guess dr was glad to se she was trying to be preventive.

Joe

Today has been a long day I had to have something cut from under arm arrggghh just before we go way. was in so much pain went to the dr and he said it will go away on its own. I told him I didnt want to take a chance so he lanced off and put some gause on it sent me home. boy that was painful glad its over.

he did one a week ago but it came back so I hope I make it through the week at disney.

The boys are still coughing to but L took them to the drs to make sure they didnt have any ear infections.
Precautions I guess dr was glad to se she was trying to be preventive.

Joe
Ouch! Hope it feels better soon. Have a great trip!!! Can't wait to hear the deets when you're back!!
:banana:

Just wanted to check in before we go.

THANK YOU TO THE BIG GIVE YOU HAVE MADE MY GIDS VERY HAPPY

TO SEE THE SMILE ON THEOR FACES WERE PRICELESS

Well I cant begin to say how wonderful are trip was. I guess I could say magical.

Well we got up around 5 am Sunday had breakfeast and got the kids up. They were just as wired as laura and I. My dad came over to take pictures of the limo. The limo got us around 6am. The boys loved the limo. We began by eating all the snacks in the limo. How many times are we going to get to ride in the limo. It took us about hour before we arrived at Newark airport.
We were two hours ahead or our flight by the time we got through security.
I needed tokeeep ian busy which isnt easy. So we walked and walked and used the poeple movers. Then Since I worked airport long time ago I took him to support where we could watch planes land and take off. He had a blast doing this before we knew it. we were boarding the plane for orlando.

There was no magic on this part of the trip but that is ok we still were extremely excited. We landed at the airport about a half early and made our way to baggage claim where we saw our greeter phil. They were also greating another family who was on the same flight so both families made are way to car rental counter.

Seeing Phil stand there with ians sign bought tears to l and my eyes.
Phil gave us are directions and we off to the village.

We all went to the meeting we had. Where they ian a mickey mouse and jt a shamu. This excited the boys very much. After the greetings we made our way to our villa. The villa was amazing inside were gifts for the kids. Like a welcome bag and the fridge had some goodies.

Well the first thing we needed to do was get something to eat. So off to get some ice cream and sandwiches at the ice cream parlor. We will visit the ice cream parlor every day.

Laura had to rush off to her meeting and the boys and I went to ride ians favorite ride the up down ride (merry go around). He must of rode this ten times. trying every different animal possible. Then we went over and rode the train at amberville. We were all so exciited and so impressed by the village.

As I been trying for months since we got our wish to make reservations at chef mickey I was unable to because they were filled holiday week and all.
I decided to try a walk in and see what happened.

Laura got done her meeting around 4 and off to find the contempoary we went. When arrived arounf 4;30 I took ian up to the counter and asked if there was anyway we could get in for dinner. She told us sure (first magical moment) in about ten minutes it was less then 5.

We sat down and the boys all the charcters. waving their napkins dancing around. This is such special place if you have chance to go.
The food isnt wonderful but to see the smiles on my boys faces are well worth it.
Then we went back to the village and played candy land.
ian got tied up like candy cane it was funny.
We got to meet jonah and family which was very nice. another fellow dis board member:goodvibes

Though most the night I had to folow ian arpund because it was dark and he goes everywhere.

What a begining to our vacation and a there will be more magical moments as the trip goes on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter