zeppy 68 ian's wish trip

DSCN0080.jpg

Well Finally my first adventure with the digital.

Thanks teresa for the hints.

These are some outfits the boys recieved from the wonderful big give.

You are very welcome Joe!!! It's great to see the boy's smiling faces!!! Good job! :thumbsup2

Well we are less then a week now.
Still trying for chef mickey but I think we are going to settle with
cp, wcc.

We may change cape may now because the reservations are for thursday morning and i heard they do a charcter met greet at the village. this should be just as fun.

Trying to fine tune all the plans.

Joe

i was just looking at your dates. Your trip starts on My wife and My Birthday, the 23rd. I hope it is a wonderull journey. Will make a wish for y'all when we blow out all those darn candles.

I apologize for not taking the time to read much of your trip report and for not posting before now. The boys look very handsome in their Mickey shirts! I'm so glad that they like them and the fit looks perfect. :thumbsup2 Thanks so much for sharing the picture.

Have a wonderful vacation!

Well we meet wish are wish granter last night We got our packet and ian got a hat and t shirt which he was very excited. It was a short meeting because we were on our way to see Beauty and the beast.

I think ian would of walked on stage to hug belle if he could. He keep asking if he could go see her. It was cute. He didnt meet some ladies in the lobby who were selling raffle tickets so he got hugs from them. Ian is a flirt and it is funny watching him.

Joe
Soo..how did ya'll like B& B??? :)

I'm finally begging to be a pro at posting pictures.
One step at a time and I will get better.

These are some of the wonderful things that we have recieved from the big give.

Thank you so much

Joe

We recieved another wonderful big give package today.

Thank you so much ana sophie, and lucas.
I tryed posting pictures at the very begging of my post here.

Joe

Great job on the pictures, you have recieved some brilliant things for your Big Give :)

YAY!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
I hope it fits ok!! So glad to see your package arrived! I ended up shipping late because I had a scissor fairy cut a couple holes in the first set of shorts! :headache:
I love all the other stuff too!!

My kids really enjoy seeing where all the packages end up and who the stuff is for! Thanks for letting us participate in your families wish trip!! :goodvibes
Have a great time!!! :sunny:

You've got some great items from the Big Give! Thanks for figuring out the picture thing for us!

I bet the boys are getting really excited about the trip!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well we are less than 36 hrs from limo pickup

The excitement around here is really building.
I have packed very little but tomorow I will dropped the kids off at grandmas
so they can have fun and visit since we wont be here for thangsgiving.

Probaly also hit grandma up for some spending money a course they dont ask grandma always takes care of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter